Can you depend on forex only ? - page 6

You can fully rely only on yourself.

Though, you can't belive even yourself

"A man was seating near the river, washing his pants: "You musn't trust anyone...You musn't trust anyone... Even yourself.. I wanted only to fart..."

Yes (if nothing else one can write a book about it )

yes - one probably could rely on it if any good at it

and if your rubbish at it then no!

one must learn the ways of the Forex, before he or she can become a master

WR1:
yes - one probably could rely on it if any good at it

and if your rubbish at it then no!

one must learn the ways of the Forex, before he or she can become a master

It really depends on each trader. Me being a newbie can't solely depend on it. There's no assurance of earning here especially when you're just starting. It's good that you have other options.

Huge, huge dilemma , especially when you have a family to support

Do you only trade forex?

There are different types of traders out there and some only trade one asset class while others trade two or more asset classes. I trade equities as I started out trading there and now I am also trading forex in addition to it and to me it complements my portfolio rather nice.

Do you guys trade anything other than forex? What do you think is a good combination of assets to trade?

No i dont think so we should depend on forex only...as forex is very risky market and you may get loss due to lack of knowledge so it is better to do job while doing investment in forex. It is always better to learn continue in forex and always updated by forex news and market trends.

I can not depend only on forex for living. I need another job or business for regular income. forex is a extra earning for me. I feared if i do only forex it may be loss I would not had money for my basic needs that is why i do it as part time.

Yes, if you are a broker

techmac:
Yes, if you are a broker

Contrary to the popular opinion, you can depend on Forex to make a living. BUT

1. You need to know how to trade profitably

2. Get a firm trading job or have accounts larger than $150,000.

Else if, keep working