ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex) - page 23

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, April 11, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD for EURUSD now, this look to bearish correction first. I can say probably to bearish because I see the strong bearish pinbar on yesterday candle and yes, this good for take a plan sell op with just small tp pips (of course). GBPUSD the GBPUSD on still look more probably bulls. on my see, if on today price movement that strong intraday high (1.5343) could be break up too by strong buyer = it's time for search new buy here. USDJPY this could be still nice bulls. and yes, if on next price move the strong buyer can break up to more that 99.87 price = of course, make a plan for buy USDJPY is better. USDCHF most probably price move for USDCHF is bulls. We see the nice bulls pinbar on yesterday candle. and if price on today movement can move above that intraday high 0.9337 = yes, make a plan for buy Op is better plan. Regards.

USD/CHF DAILY as of Thursday, 11 April, 2013

USD/CHF yesterday closed with a a daily white body.A Daily hammer formed (a hammer has a long lower shadow and closes near the high). Hammers must appear after a significant decline or when prices are oversold(which appears to be the case with US Dollar / Swiss Franc) to be valid. When this occurs, it usually indicates the formation of a support level and is thus considered a bullish pattern.A Daily hanging man has formed (a hanging man has a very long lower shadow and a small real body). This pattern can be bullish or bearish, depending on the trend. If it occurs during an uptrend it is called a hanging man line and signifies a reversal top. If it occurs during a downtrend(which appears to be the case with US Dollar / Swiss Franc) it is called a bullish hammer.A Daily long lower shadow has formed. This is typically a bullish signal (particularly when it occurs near a low price level, at a support level, or when the security is oversold).A Daily spinning top has formed (a spinning top is a candle with a small real body). Spinning tops identify a session in which there is little price action as defined by the difference between the open and the close. During a rally or near new highs, a spinning top can be a sign that prices are losing momentum and the bulls may be in trouble.

SAR generated a Sell signal 5 days ago.

The close is currently

BELOW its 200 daily moving average

BELOW its 50 daily moving average

BELOW its 20 daily moving average

The current market condition for US Dollar / Swiss Franc is Very Bearish

US Dollar / Swiss Franc closed above the lower Bollinger Band by 2.9%. Bollinger Bands are 23.89% narrower than normal. The current width of the Bollinger Bands does not suggest anything conclusive about the future volatility or movement of prices

Files:

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, April 12, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the price on EURUSD on still sideways but more can bulls again if the last intraday high level 1.3138 can be break up by strong bulls candle then. if that happen = yes, buy op is better here then. just it. GBPUSD the most price on GBPUSD is bulls. and on my see, if on today move, the candle bulls can break up too to more that strong last intraday high at 1.5411 = yes, this is will be good for take new buy. just it. USDJPY the most price on USDJPY still look bulls. I see, this pair can probably to max. bulls = to test that strong supply at 100.40 then. USDCHF bearish on USDCHF also look was weak. on my see as long as 0.9278 can not be break down by strong seller, of course, wait and see action can be a better choice here. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, April 13, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the most price for EURUSD likely to more bulls of course. Yes, next - I can say bulls again here and look good for buy if the last intraday high at near price 1.3138 was could be break up by next strong bulls candle of course. just it. GBPUSD for gu = yes, this look more to be more bearish continuation if truly then GBPUSD can break down too to more intraday low (near the price 1.5318). on simple say, yes, we can take again sell op after that strong 1.5318 was break down by strong seller then. just it. USDJPY for USDJPY - this look on more nice bearish. the last price here on look strong bearish. this is a nice trigger for bearish continuation and good for take a search sell op then. the nice sl for sell can be place at above 99.10, I see. just it. USDCHF the last daily candle on USDCHF is bearish = very strong bearish. I call this is a nice bearish mother candle, that of course, this can be a nice trigger for more bearish continuation then here. Regards.

EUR/USD DAILY as of Monday, 15 April, 2013

Last Firday EUR/USD closes with a daily black body. For the past 10 Daily candlestick bars as of 12/04/2013, there are 6 white candles versus 4 black candles with a net of 2 white candles and the past 50 Daily candlestick bars as of 12/04/2013, there are 25 white candles versus 25 black candles.

A Daily long lower shadow has formed. This is typically a bullish signal (particularly when it occurs near a low price level, at a support level, or when the security is oversold).A Daily spinning top has formed (a spinning top is a candle with a small real body). Spinning tops identify a session in which there is little price action as defined by the difference between the open and the close. During a rally or near new highs, a spinning top can be a sign that prices are losing momentum and the bulls may be in trouble.

Elliott Waves High Volatility has detected a possible point 4 of a WolfWave (21%) pattern for Euro Dollar / US Dollar. This pattern is an expanding triangle and trades from the next point. When the peak or trough will form, usually after crossing or touching the extended line of points 1 and 3, the price will move in the opposite direction towards the target line formed by the extension of points 2 and 4.

The present wave patterns are:

fast amplitude (8%): bullish wave 1

moderate amplitude (13%): bullish wave 3

Elliott Waves High Volatility has detected an Isolated High at 1.31one bar ago; this is usually a bearish sign

Euro Dollar / US Dollar is long term Bearish as the 144 days moving average of 1.30 is decreasing. The Relative Strength Index is at 58.44 in the neutral territory. The Relative Momentum Index is at 56.69 in the neutral territory. An important indicator for Elliott waves, the Elliott oscillator is at 0.01, in positive territory; this is a bullish sign. An equally important indicator, the STORSI is at 94.29. This value is in the overbought territory.

Intraday trading for EUR/USD for Monday 15 April, 2013: Sell EUR/USD with profit target at 1.3056 and stop loss at 1.3180

Files:

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, April 15, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the bulls also on still nice play at EURUSD. I see, if next move price can break up more to that intraday high fib level at about price 1.3126 = it's time for search nice buy, of course. GBPUSD the GBPUSD pair on still look sideways. we see there is a three daily candle that look still sideways. no nice idea to take new op with this formation of course. but, if buyer then can move up more to 1.5410 = search new buy is good plan, I see. USDJPY for USDJPY = yes, the bearish still on nice play here today. for start sell, we must make sure first that strong intraday low fib level at 98.09 was break down by strong seller then. USDCHF the bearish can still nice play here. But, for today plan trade sell here, of course - make sure first that USDCHF was could move more bellow that intraday low at 0.9264. just it. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD for EURUSD - trend today on look more bearish. this bearish will be nice happen if only the seller on this pair can truly break down more to that strong last intraday low at 1.3021. on simple say, search for new sell op today is better after that 1.3021 was can be break down by strong seller then. just it. GBPUSD for GBPUSD - this look more probably bearish again and look good for sell if truly the last intraday low at near price 1.5270 was could be break down too by strong seller then. if that happen = make a plan to sell here is better, I see. just it. USDJPY the price here - if we look this with big trend on still bearish move of course. but for nice sell again here = truly, the seller on USDJPY must break again and must move on bellow the 96.35. just it. USDCHF the bulls on still nice look here. for me - if USDCHF then can move up more to that intraday high at 0.9327 = make a plan for buy is better act, of course. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD for EURUSD - this look on more to be bulls of course. with my simple look, if then candlestick on today move can break up too to more that strong intraday high at 1.3201 = of course, search again for buy op is better act. let's see the breakout up happen then here for buy plan. GBPUSD this loom to be more bulls again for GBPUSD - I see, for today move = if candle then can break up too to that last intraday high at 1.5379 = yes, search again for nice buy op is better plan here. USDJPY for me - USDJPY on more likely to bulls continuation if the last intraday high at near 98.16 can be break down too by buyer. if that happen, yes, make a plan for take nice buy op is wise idea then here. USDCHF the price move on USDCHF can more bearish of course. on my see if the last intraday low zone 0.9207 can be break down by strong seller, it's good time to take plan additional sell op here then. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, April 18, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD nice double top. yes, with this candle formation, I can say that EURUSD on more probably to continue down. and this down will happen = only after the strong seller can truly break down to that 1.3001 then. let's see. GBPUSD this truly can be more bearish. on my see = if GBPUSD then can break down too to that strong intraday low at near price 1.5216 = make a plan for take sell is better. USDJPY most price on USDJPY is bulls = today, I can say more nice bulls + good for buy here = only / after the buyer was break up to more that intraday high at near price 98.43. USDCHF the double bottom was formed here. this will be probably can product a nice bulls continuation I see = if then USDCHF can break up more to 0.9338, I see. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, April 19, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the trend on EURUSD on still bearish. but, for take additional sell OP, please make sure that seller here can move and then break down to more the intraday low at 1.3020. and on other look, as long as seller still move above 1.3020 = i just called sideways for this pair. GBPUSD GBPUSD on sideways. now price still move near that intraday pivot 1.5265. of course, if we look back to several candle ago, bearish still big momentum here. but for call nice bearish, truly, the strong seller on this pair must break down first to more 1.5217, then. USDJPY bulls on still here although with weak move - on simple look = if USDJPY also can break up more to 98.52 (on today move) = this good for buy. USDCHF most price on USDCHF on still bulls - for me if on today move - buyer can break up that 0.9336 = yes, that's quite good time for new buy Op. use your wise TP SL. Regards.