Best Indicator for binary options trading... - page 23

Keltner channels Reversal Binary System (indicators + template) keltener_channels_reversal_binary_system.rar

SHI signal repaints - the other, as I could check, not

rdm2011:
So, if the meter is 3 or more, you enter in the direction of the current candle ?

hello rdm2011, you could create an alarm for this strategy?, would be great that you could help us.

radamantis333:
hello rdm2011, you could create an alarm for this strategy?, would be great that you could help us.

radamantis333

That is not an indicator created by rdm2011 (at least as far as I see from the posts)

mladen:
radamantis333 That is not an indicator created by rdm2011 (at least as far as I see from the posts)

thanks for your help, any programmer who would make an alarm ?,It would be great to test the effectiveness of this system, and I have no knowledge of programming mql4

radamantis333:
thanks for your help, any programmer who would make an alarm ?,It would be great to test the effectiveness of this system, and I have no knowledge of programming mql4

There is no indicator (or am I missing something)?

morro:
There is no indicator (or am I missing something)?

you're right, it is not an indicator, it is a strategy that uses two indicators, but an alarm (arrow) is needed to improve Entries

Bollinger Bands divergence indicator is a technical indicator based on Bollinger Bands (BB) which is a volatility indicator developed by John Bollinger was based on moving averages, and technical analysis of the divergence.

when the small circle appears in the upper band corresponding to a sell signal.

when the small circle appears in the lower band corresponding to a buy signal.

Trading with Bollinger Bands divergence indicator in trendig market

Trading with Bollinger Bands divergence indicator in trendig market

Time Frame 30 min or higher.

Markets: Forex, Indicies, Commodities.

For Binary Options High/Low expiry time 4-6 candles.

Metatrader Indicators:

Bollinger Bands divergence

Cloud: setting 250 for 30min and H1 time frame.

ADR 1 ( optional for intraday trading),

Bollinger Bands divergence indicator,

RSI filter (4 period).

Buy

When the market is in trending up, wait the following two conditions:

the small circle appears in the lower band and the price is in the green zone of the cloud;

first blue bar of rsi filter.

Sell

When the market is in trending down, wait the following two conditions:

the small circle appears in the upper band and the price is in the red zone of the cloud;

first red bar of rsi filter.

Binary divergence boom

binarydivergenceboom.rar

_cc_cloud_2.rar

Files:

poster:
Keltner channels Reversal Binary System (indicators + template) keltener_channels_reversal_binary_system.rar SHI signal repaints - the other, as I could check, not

It is a very useful indicator for binary options trading .You have been posting useful and unusual indicators for the spot. Hence this strange request to you.

Binary options is not my cup of tea. I want to switch to fx options trading using vanilla and credit/debit spreads. Do you think any indicator can help me in my fx options trading.

My strategy is to buy options based on three criteria :

(a) Direction - If it goes my way I am happy. Which indicator will help me decide on picking the right direction? There are lots but you can recommend me just one only - like drawing arrow on the existing

(b) Recovery time: If it goes in the opposite direction I want to select a time period where the possibility of prices coming back to that position are bright. Can you suggest any indicator which can help me estimate the time of recovery. Probably 3 months look back period or 4 months>

Or any indicator which can copy the last three months cycle/pattern and draw the lines for next three months based on the past immediate cycle?

(c) Stop loss: Since I am buying the option and paying premium my concern is that I should get out one month before the expiry of the option so that I don't lose out entirely on the bought option. Ofcourse, the value will depend on the spot prices prevailing but I will get something out of it.

In order to plot the strategy on MT4 before executing any option order can I get any indicator which draws backwards and forward up and down price channel (from the present spot price) from the inputs supplied.

Input switch could be: (a) Start date (b) Close date (c) lookback or lookforward true/false (d) profit change (e) premium loss per day (calculated manually and input in the switch). The indicator should print two lines - one based on price change - second showing premium loss or gain. It can print text on any corner showing price gain/loss and premium gain/loss.

What is best indicator for BINARY OPTIONS?

Hi to all

What is best indicator for BINARY OPTIONS? I try to trade with EMA CROSS, but i dont have so much succes.

So, What is best indicator for BINARY OPTIONS, anybody know good indicator or system for Binary Options (e.g. arrow indicator..)?

What is best indicator for BINARY OPTIONS?

Hi to all

What is best indicator for BINARY OPTIONS? I try to trade with EMA CROSS, but i dont have so much succes.

So, What is best indicator for BINARY OPTIONS, anybody know good indicator or system for Binary Options (e.g. arrow indicator..)?