Anyone trade the news? - page 3

All news are manipulated now. You can not find an exact number from any of the government agencies that is not influenced by politics any more. And politicians, when the results are not what they expect, simply invent and lie, They have been lying for quite some time. That made any news trading ludicrous

News trading needs several practice and experience to know how to act upon news release. I did news on trading many times .It is profitable but never forget your plan and risk management , People who act blindly on news are not at safe path.

trade the news is good just between the fact and the forecast must be big difrence.

Pava:
I would gladly trade "Good News" for "Bad News" or "No News @ All"

Sorry to bump that up. One of the best comments so far that I've seen today.

The only news you can trade now are central banks minutes and speeches. All the rest lost their significance

My spouse and i wasn't dealing for the news though the news just I take advantage of to see if it's suitable for this op,

nevertheless a lot of dealers that make use of the news to obtain the determination he'd get provided the idea rewards end users you will want to,

I stopped trying the understand what is told

Anyway, man don't trade the news. You will find your spouse very angry

Mix my trading system with news, to avoid unexpectable results. it;s not hard but can bring a profit

..to trade the large moves of a Currency Pair (100-200 Pips)...not necessary..to trade short, quick reactions (30-60 Pips), yes.

I've got good and bad news for you...