Something interesting, old thread - page 49

the1_one:
hey mladen can you modify this indicator to show a daily open line aswell? at 00:00 gmt maybe add timeshift option

the1_one

Open added to it now

Files:

Hi Mladen,

could you please reply me? Thanks

doc

dr.house7:
Thank you very much!

just to learn something...why here:

if(CopyBuffer (handle_cciValue1, 0, 0, (int)MathMin(rates_total-prev_calculated+2,rates_total), cciValue1) < 0) return(0); if(CopyBuffer (handle_cciValue2, 0, 0, (int)MathMin(rates_total-prev_calculated+2,rates_total), cciValue2) < 0) return(0);

copybuffer for the second has number 0?

From mql5 website:

after the indicator handle there is this: " int buffer_num, // indicator buffer number"

So I'm little confuse, cciValue2 has no. 1 so why we put 0?

Doc

In the CopyBuffer() the buffer_num is the number of the buffer of the indicator you are copying data from not the target indicator buffer. That is why it needs to be 0 : it is the first buffer of CCI indicator that is copied to cciValue2 buffer

made it by Integer

more than 2000 code's lines, this is a great ea for manual trading, you can place any kind of order and move those lines on the chart before so you don't need anymore to write all 5 decimal of TP SL and entry to place in.

mqh file goes to \include folder

mq5 file goes to \experts

doc

but those lines can't move at angle...like trendlines?

Pava:
but those lines can't move at angle...like trendlines?

For that purpose I use this:

Files:

o'h well ....

dr.house7:
For that purpose I use this:

Pava:
o'h well ....

yes not good for trading, these are only for alert.

Frankly, for mt5, I never saw something you're looking for

hello Mladen

attached indicator from Source code library - Expert Advisors, Indicators and Scripts suposed to have allert as per code and title but actualy doesnt...there is some error....can you make it work please?

Files:

Narrowest Channel Signal by Rone. Trying to catch ending of consolidation. For breakout trading systems

Files: