Hottest Forecast by AccentForex - page 3

eur/usd 30.04.2012

Right now the currency pair is testing the level 1.3270. After it's breakage on the market there will be a strong Bullish trend with 300 pips movement. If the level 1.3270 is not conquered by Bulls then trend will turn into a flatting downtrend movement.

Files:
untitled-1.jpg  229 kb

gbp/usd 30.04.2012

We can see on timeframe H1 that pair is still moving with Bulls. If the pair breaks the level 1.62964, then it may move the channel's resistance. After that Bears will move towards the support line 1.62048.

35%BONUS

Aussie/Buck 30.04.2012

Today the pair has stroken from the level 1.04370. This gave a jump to a strong bullish trend with main aims of which will be 1.04675 and 1.04980 levels. From the other hand the price can also break the level 1.04370 and thus Bears will appear with main aims 1.04065, 1.03760, 1.03455 levels.

CASH BONUS

30.04.2012 buck/yen

Right now Bears have appeared on our screens because last Friday the pair repulsed from a strong resistance line 81.250. In my opinion such trend can finish at 79,688 level. After that terminal point of the bullish movement will be the level of 80,469.

If there is a strong breakege of the level 79,688 the currency pair will continue a bearish movement with the nearest aim of which will be the level 78,906.

MAKE YOUR MONEY

TODAY

30.04.2012 usd/chf

From the 25.04-30.04 of April the price was testing a level 0.9070 and after that has broken it successfully. It means that a downtrend will continue on H4. It's better to hold sell to the level 0.9000. After reaching this level if the price stops we can open orders for buy with 50 pips profit. If the price breaks this level and begins to fall down we can add orders for sell with the oriental aim 0.8600. Have a good trading day!

BEST CHOICE

Spiderman Is it possible to explain your strategy as it looks like you are trying To be a bit too clever when it's having the opposite effect. Many thanks.

cable/buck 05.01.2012 downtrend

Hello, traders!

Let's take a look at timeframe H1. As we can see for a long time our favourite currency pair was moving in the bullish channel. It has striken channel's support today. Of course, it is possible that it could be a idle breakage and the price will go again upwards . But according to my calculations it won't be so. If the pair now strikes the level 1.62201 then price will completely move down. The closest goal of which will be the level 1.61743 with following downtrend.

35%BONUS

cable/buck 05.01.2012 uptrend

My dear traders I've created a bullish forecast for you for today.

Our forex market is very variable. It is not right to examine price's movement only in one direction. If pair strikes the level 1.62506 then bullish movement will rprevail. The closest goal of which will be the level 1.62964.

Have a profitable trading today!

RELIABLE CHOICE

My strategy is based on mathematical analysis, details of which if I uncover there will be no sense to post my forecasts. I I use for calculating of price's movement cumbersome formulas which are hard to understand for most of traders.

PeterParker:
My strategy is based on mathematical analysis, details of which if I uncover there will be no sense to post my forecasts. I I use for calculating of price's movement cumbersome formulas which are hard to understand for most of traders.

Ok thanks for your reply even if it is a little patronising to the less experienced members, But from the recent post below in just over 2 weeks you've gone from ichimoku and not being able to tellnif a market is ranging or trending to a secret mathematical formula?

Once again I find myself outside this secret forex trading circle.

04-09-2012*06:36 PM #7 PeterParker

Right now I always use Ichimoku charts. It's really impossible to predict when market is ranging or trending.