Metatrader 4 build 418 ... - page 7

MT4 various version

Hi Mladen,

Would it be possible to build a thread with a register of all MT4 terminal series so that everyone can switch back to a previous version? I have tried to upload terminal 409 and terminal 416 , but unfortunately even compressed those files are too big.

I haven't been able to reply to "meo" post "Build 409" #6

Just an idea.

Tomcat

Tomcat

Not sure that it can be done (due to maximal size of upload limitation). Will ask newdigital too (he knows much more about issues like that)

Posting on some external links is on other hand risky (after some time they delete it, some are going "under" as we witnessed it) so after some time they will almost sure become inaccessible

Tomcat98:
Hi Mladen,

Would it be possible to build a thread with a register of all MT4 terminal series so that everyone can switch back to a previous version? I have tried to upload terminal 409 and terminal 416 , but unfortunately even compressed those files are too big.

I haven't been able to reply to "meo" post "Build 409" #6

Just an idea.

Tomcat

Fxcm

Here is FXCM's response to my inquiry why their sytem was dropping more ticks than Forex.com's. Take it for what it is worth. It still begs the question why one vendor performs better than most of the others.

Tzuman

Hi Tzuman,

I had one of our techs look at your screenshots and attached files. Unfortunately, he says MT4's counter for tick volume is not very accurate. It's not uncommon for ticks to be dropped as you are seeing. It would require a fix by MT4's designers for this problem to be resolved. My colleague says the only reliable way he knows of to track tick volume at this time is to use a broker's FIX API and count the ticks off that.

Jason

About What MT4.exe we need and Free site for have them..

Hi Sirs,

I use since three years, free of charge without any delete of file this site : BOX . cOM and 4Share too for file much biggest but 4share is now more "heavy " to use .

For the Version we need to run with , in fact we need a package Version of the 3 files : Terminal.exe , meateditor.exe ( this is one in V18-19 that doesnt compile well the Arrays) and metalang.exe).

I have transform back all my console with V416, not find 409, but it si running well.

Other jokes on MT4.. Spread and Price line..

As I was Being control a code using Spread , I've remarked a difference between the Ask and bid , market info "Spread" and the lines Bid and Ask on the Graph .

Of course, the lines moved more quickly and spread was biggest..

Looking for three other Brokers , same results...!!??!! . They Ecn Brok, not DD...

So, needing really to double Spread info for exit or stop..

a very little Screen movie to show you (361 k )

Build 421 announced ...

Build 421 announced (I do not know what happened to build 420). Here is the summary that build 421 should have :

MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 421
  1. Terminal: Fixed opening of a chart from the Market Watch window in case there are open positions that require hidden symbols.
  2. Terminal: Fixed display of tooltips for hieroglyphic languages.
  3. Terminal: Improved checking of registration information entered in the demo account opening wizard.
  4. To improve the quality of registration data, added the following data validation (incomplete list):

• Name and address must not contain odd symbols.
    • Added limitations to the minimum and maximum length of a phone number.
    • An entered email address must match the format name@domain_name.
    • Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.

MetaTrader 4 Mobile build 421, MetaTrader 4 Smartphone build 421

• Fixed automatic selection of the interface language.
  • Fixed operation of LiveUpdate with bad connection.
  • Fixed dialogs of properties of the MACD and Gator Oscillator indicators.
  • Fixed updating of the state of graphical objects after their properties have been edited.
  • Improved checking of registration information entered in the demo account opening wizard.
  • Updated interface translation into Chinese, German and Russian.
  • The update will be available through the LiveUpdate system.

One important note :

"In addition, from June 1, 2012 support for client terminals older than build 416 will be discontinued. In this regard, we strongly recommend all traders to update their trading terminals to the latest version as soon as possible."

In short, we will be forced not to use some of the older versions

mladen:
    Build 421 announced (I do not know what happened to build 420). Here is the summary that build 421 should have :

One important note :

"In addition, from June 1, 2012 support for client terminals older than build 416 will be discontinued. In this regard, we strongly recommend all traders to update their trading terminals to the latest version as soon as possible."

In short, we will be forced not to use some of the older versions

Metaquotes always skipped one version or another. That's happened many years ago.

You mean the versions that even they would not use so they decided to "skip" them

matfx:
    Metaquotes always skipped one version or another. That's happened many years ago.

mladen:
    You mean the versions that even they would not use so they decided to "skip" them

Could be happened. Only their internal "developers" know the answer.

Here was an example MetaTrader 4 news / MetaQuotes Software Corp., from build 184 update to build 186. That's was back in 2005. So there wasn't a release for build 185. Maybe it exist or not, not sure about that.