4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 69

Привет ! Есть ли у кого индикатор 4 time frame CCI 2 Levels со звуком !? Проблема этого индикатора то , что издает звук на каждый бар неважно какого цвета . Спасибо.

MT4 suddenly upgraded to 825 version. 4 time frame rsi filter can't use, please the teacher changes for the new compatible versions. Thank you very much!

太虚一毫:
MT4 suddenly upgraded to 825 version. 4 time frame rsi filter can't use, please the teacher changes for the new compatible versions. Thank you very much!

Here is that same indicator (no code change at all) on my build 825

It is probably the same old problem as with all new builds : for some it works and for some not (as far as I see some complaints, it is rather "schizophrenic").

太虚一毫:

Build 825 is very instable

checkin:
Build 825 is very instable

works fine on XP

Pava:
works fine on XP

Windows 7 can't use! So sorry!

太虚一毫:
Windows 7 can't use! So sorry!

They admitted that there are bugs that caused a lot of problems to users with build 825. They already announced build 830 that is supposed to solve the problems. Try installing the build 830 as soon as it becomes available (at the moment when I am writing this post it is still not available) to see what happens

trendrsi_v3.mq4

Hi Mladen,

Could you code TrendRSI_v3 indicator to 4TF bars.

Thank you for all the effort and the time, you spend to help.

Guval

Files:

Hello.

Someone might modify the 4 time frame trend Hull nmc.mq4 indicator (the post # 358),

to always show the same time frame.

Only the time frame M1, M5, M15, M30.

Best Regards.

Guval:
Hello.

Someone might modify the 4 time frame trend Hull nmc.mq4 indicator (the post # 358),

to always show the same time frame.

Only the time frame M1, M5, M15, M30.

Best Regards.

Guval, if you put it on a 1 minute chart with default settings you will get timeframes, M1,M5,M15, and M30.