4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 63

Mladen or MrTools,

I am trying to find the nmc version of the plain "haDelta.mq4" but to no avail. Found the 4-TF, etc, but I would love to have the original one in nmc - format plse.

Apologies if I did not search properly, in which case I would appreciate a link to where it is.

Continued success to you both.

ValeoFX:
Mladen or MrTools,

I am trying to find the nmc version of the plain "haDelta.mq4" but to no avail. Found the 4-TF, etc, but I would love to have the original one in nmc - format plse.

Apologies if I did not search properly, in which case I would appreciate a link to where it is.

Continued success to you both.

ValeoFX, there is a version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page445

Thanks very much MrTools.

Much appreciated.

mladen:
zilliq Here you go Both files needed in order to make the 4 time frame one work

Hi Mladen,

The 4Bars-Mtf-Adaptive hull variation is not working with me.

I downloaded both indicators.

Can you help me?

falungong:
Hi Mladen,

Can you help me?

Hi Falungong, are you getting any errors in your terminal/experts or terminal/journal?

falungong:
Hi Mladen,

Can you help me?

It needs the "Adaptive_Hull ema variation_Beta". Use this one )the original needed some code adjustment to be new mt compatible) : adaptive_hull_ema_variation_beta.mq4

Hİ Dear Mladen and MrTools

This indicator Wonderful !!!

Could you make All TF indicator And Add arrows?

Please Help me.

hilo.mq4

Files:
snap5.jpg  274 kb
hilo.mq4  2 kb

Sbt Erturan:
Hİ Dear Mladen and MrTools

This indicator Wonderful !!!

Could you make All TF indicator And Add arrows?

Please Help me.

hilo.mq4

Please Help!!!!

mladen:
4 time frame awesome oscillator (originally posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187/page4 ) made new metatrader 4 compatible : 4_time_frame_awesome_oscillator_nmc.mq4

Hello Mladen,

When you have a moment, would you mind taking this indicator and anchor the TFs for me plse? In such a way that it will only show M1, M5, M15 and M30 no matter which TF I am on.]

I am working on an idea which looks pretty decent to me, but as it stands this indicator steps UP and on M5 I have also M15, M30 and H1.

Would appreciate that very much.

I have tried, but was not successful with my limited code-changing skills.

mladen:
sohocool

Due to 8 drawing buffers limit in metatrader 4 and since you are having 3 colors, the maximum that we can achieve is 2 time frames shown by one indicator.

Other solution would be to use objects instead of drawing buffers but that has its cons that are too strong (metatraed dos not like too much objects on a chart - not even metatrader 5 - see it "complaining" int the journal tab when it finds too much objects) and in cases when there is alot of objects on chart it can slow down to "crawling speed"

Nice indicator.