Nodama Trader - page 4

forexblasters:
Hi, so

V1 is with: nodama trader nmc as EA ; noda as indicator

V2 is with: nocka_mama for Ea + nodama trader2 nmc as EA so 2 EA's?? ; nocka_mama as indicator => Someone has template

V2 with timefilter: nodama trader2_tf as EA ; what as indicator then? =>Someone has template

grtz,

Fred

Fred,

Nodama trader 2 nmc has to use indicators from this pots : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181076/page2 and this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181076/page2

The rest is going to be updated also (I did not rename those two indicators simply in order to keep the original internal logic of odama trader 2)

I like this EA because it's still under developping mode and it already made me profit tonight!

Looking forward to see next versions...

Updated nodama trader 2 tf version expert advisor : nodama_trader2_tf_nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181076

Files:

Hello NewDigital,

Are the following settings correct for in use with Alpari UK?

Why is ATRTimeframe: 60 when using it on 1MIN TF?

GReetings,

Fred

Files:
knipsel.jpg  31 kb

forexblasters:
Hello NewDigital,

Are the following settings correct for in use with Alpari UK?

Why is ATRTimeframe: 60 when using it on 1MIN TF?

GReetings,

Fred

forexblasters

Atr time frame is used for take profit and stop loss. It is always a good idea to use higher time frame atr for that (to make those values more acceptable - not to close to the current price)

Hello, Mladen do you know whether I should set the ECNbroker setting to true/false if I use Alpari UK?

Thanks in advance,

Forexblasters

forexblasters:
Hello, Mladen do you know whether I should set the ECNbroker setting to true/false if I use Alpari UK?

Thanks in advance,

Forexblasters

Hello Forexblasters, for Alpari UK the ECNbroker setting should be false, but if you use it with ECNbroker = true, it should work also. Have found that by leaving it to true it will work on any broker then.

mrtools:
Hello Forexblasters, for Alpari UK the ECNbroker setting should be false, but if you use it with ECNbroker = true, it should work also. Have found that by leaving it to true it will work on any broker then.

Yep

Setting the broker type to ECN, will cause the EA to work on any broker : ECN or not does not matter. If anybody is in doubt simply set the broker type to ECN and it has to work regardless of the broker type

mladen:
Yep Setting the broker type to ECN, will cause the EA to work on any broker : ECN or not does not matter. If anybody is in doubt simply set the broker type to ECN and it has to work regardless of the broker type

Is that like that in all the cases?

Hi Newdigital,

You say you test it on 1MIN Tf but on the screenshots I see 5MIN TF...

Also the standard lotsize you use varies from the settings that are standard in the EA => 0.10 - 0.30 VS 0.04 lotsize.

Could you recommend also an percentage if we want to use the MM function risk is now 0.07 standard setting under EA??

Could you update us concerning the settings you use for testing please?

Testing is on 4 pairs now I believe? EURJPY, EURGBP, EURUSD and USDCHF

Thanks in advance,

Forexblasters