BB martingale please modify

this is an EA that i've got from other forum ,it Opens with Bolinger Bands (BB)

i backtest and optimized this EA with promising result :

- profit around 20% in 1,5 month with drawdown of only 9%. (600 usd to 726 usd with drawdown 56 usd ) tested in GU.

-profit around 35% in 1,5 month with drawdown of only 13%. (600 usd to 839 usd with drawdown 91 usd) tested in EU

this is martingale with stop loss ,so it will not wipe out your account easily,especially because it has auto Money management system and it only doubling up 5 level (can be set to whichever level,but i prefer 5 as max level)

everytime it wins,it will put bigger lot ,but when it loss it will put lower lot ,so i think its quite safe to trade martingale this way.

only problems with this EA is it took so looooooong to OP in Forward test (around 3 - 4 days with no OP)

so if someone could code this EA to with moving average as it main trend ,and stochastic /RSI for trigger ,so that i can trade more faster and more often, i would be very pleased.

but if possible not to use the standard stochastic in MT4 ,but using some custom indikator (i attach the indikator from another EA that is quite accurate : ruwet,ruwet sto ,bbstop ,see indi attachment)

other things i would like to be add is the trailing /lock profit ,only for first level trade.

ea_bb_marti1..mq4

custom indikator :

bbstop.ex4

ruwet.ex4

ruwet_sto.ex4

i would share my setting if someone would modify this , or perhaps someone can make this EA more profitable then we can all profit together

may the green pips be with us all

cheers

Files:

Hello

didot:
this is an EA that i've got from other forum ,it Opens with Bolinger Bands (BB)

i backtest and optimized this EA with promising result :

- profit around 20% in 1,5 month with drawdown of only 9%. (600 usd to 726 usd with drawdown 56 usd ) tested in GU.

-profit around 35% in 1,5 month with drawdown of only 13%. (600 usd to 839 usd with drawdown 91 usd) tested in EU

this is martingale with stop loss ,so it will not wipe out your account easily,especially because it has auto Money management system and it only doubling up 5 level (can be set to whichever level,but i prefer 5 as max level)

everytime it wins,it will put bigger lot ,but when it loss it will put lower lot ,so i think its quite safe to trade martingale this way.

only problems with this EA is it took so looooooong to OP in Forward test (around 3 - 4 days with no OP)

so if someone could code this EA to with moving average as it main trend ,and stochastic /RSI for trigger ,so that i can trade more faster and more often, i would be very pleased.

but if possible not to use the standard stochastic in MT4 ,but using some custom indikator (i attach the indikator from another EA that is quite accurate : ruwet,ruwet sto ,bbstop ,see indi attachment)

other things i would like to be add is the trailing /lock profit ,only for first level trade.

ea_bb_marti1..mq4

custom indikator :

bbstop.ex4

ruwet.ex4

ruwet_sto.ex4

i would share my setting if someone would modify this , or perhaps someone can make this EA more profitable then we can all profit together

may the green pips be with us all

cheers

Hello, a back test of one or six months is not good enough to show that the ea will survive the journey, do a backtest from 2008 to date and post result, this will give someone reason to optimise it like you requested.

Regards

Here is a Matingale EA that trades based on Bbands , Stochastic and RSI

This EA was criated by Totom Sukopratomo.

It places orders very fast if you put the EA on M5 GBPUSD or EURUSD.

I has switches TRUE or FALSE to choose which indi you want it to trade

based on, and I would like to know if someone could help me add a 4th indicator

to this EA , a iCustom indicator called ( Entry.mq4) to use in the strategy.

attached are the EA and the (Entry.mq4) indicator to be added on.

I would appreciate if someone can help .

Thank you

Files: