Need Help to make EA

Hello,

Hopefully someone can make an EA base on my scalping system that I think can make good profit.

One of the indicators used does not have mq4 file because I could not find it anywhere for quite sometimes. Any replacement is welcome as long it will serve the same function.

Currently, during manual trading, the chart is all black and one cannot see the price what soever as I want to train myself to "trade like a robot" - maybe its one of the method ha?

But, all indicators are clearly shown in the chart as attached here.

All the rules are stated in picture from the rar file.

Any help is very much appreciated and thanks in advance

isimv2scalper.rar

Files:

Would be Nice EA

Hi,

I have been trading this today with good results. I would also like to see an EA for this system.

Ron

Yes, those who is patiently follow the rules will get the rewards!

I was hunting around for the favor but... no 1 will entertain, as 1 of the indi used is repaint.

Meanwhile, carry-on for manual trading!

Gud piping!

...just my little contribution here.

Repaint Indy

MatXerof:
Yes, those who is patiently follow the rules will get the rewards!

I was hunting around for the favor but... no 1 will entertain, as 1 of the indi used is repaint.

Meanwhile, carry-on for manual trading!

Gud piping!

...just my little contribution here.

Hi, thanks for sharing...

Yes, I see, the repainting indy is FX-Trend, and is not reliable for exit rule...

My suggestions is to remove that indy from system, and use opposite signal to close current open. Do you agree...?

One more thing

And also I have 1 more question, do you prefer nonlagdot or hma to use in this system. You said after three dot, of what nonlagdot or hma?

Thank you