If I were to......

Lower my rate to $88.88 how many people would be enticed into subscribing. I need at least ten replies to do it.

Why am I doing this you may ask? 3 reasons...

1. Due to technical difficulties with the new EA upgrade I haven't traded in the past couple of days (currently getting it looked at by RAS team), and it is costing my renting subscribers more than the autotrading ones.

2. I don't want small accounts to increase their lot sizes past my recommended lot size in order to cover the monthly fee.

3. #1 on RAS !!!!!!!!!

Thank you,

FOREX ORACLE 32650

Hi Forex Oracle

For $88 i will get on board. For $150 pass.

Regards

Pj

I HAVE LOWERED MY FEE TO $88.88 TO HOPEFULLY ENSURE MY RENTING SUBSCRIBERS ARE FOLLOWING MY RECOMMENDED CONSERVATIVE LOT SIZES WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT CLEARING THE FEE EACH MONTH. SORRY FOR ANY DD THAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS WEEK, BUT THERE WAS A VERY UNEXPECTED SPIKE IN THE ASIAN SESSION. THAT ILLUSTRATED THE FACT WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO PRACTICE SAFE MONEY MANAGEMENT

THANK YOU

FO

the discounts

Can you explain why you would continue to sell when you are already in the hole on your current trades.Omn the 28th of January you sold at 1.6027, 1.6042, and 1.6062. You then resold on the 1st at 1.6078 and again at 1.6132. As of Feb 2nd price is currently at 1.6188. and thses trades aren't closed heading into London

Why arent these positions being closed out the one trade is down 167 pips as I write this!!!! It seems to me that you are chasing and somewhat panic trading after your loss.

As for your "ridiculous " price spikes excuse. The forex market is the most volitle in the world. It is a speculative market and professional traders take this into account when trading. To adjust for risk with position size is one thing to take positions in a market that is " having ridiculous price spikes " is unprofessional.

FYI part of the reason for those "ridiculous spikes" was the down grade by S+P of Japans credit rating. This caused a flight from risk which in turn caused the dollar to strengthen.

As you should know while mostly quiet the asian session also has reduced liquidity this can also cause exagerated moves. Can you tell us how your system adjusts for this. Why do you not watch your EA there is no substitute for the human mind.

As for your "generous" offer for 25% let me get this straight. Your subscibers lose 300 pips which at your rate of .10 is $300.00 or a little over 2.5% on a 5k account. So to make this whole you offer to give back 25%.

Thats an insult. Why not refund 100% . If your that good you would ceratinly make more by showing your confidence in your system and abilty. You will ceratinly make your money back and if you are trading a live account should also have a gain as well. Then since you are so confident that you "will get it back" in a week offer a guarantee that if you dont each week it takes you to get it back is a 25% refund on the monthly fee. So if it takes you 2 weeks subscribers get 50% back etc.

Hedage funds and their managers only pay on percentage gained over the water mark. So if are you as good as the pros prove it.

My guess is we see this signal go away and you just come out with another signal.

sugestion

I have a suggestion for the ras service and any other service that is selling signals. bear with me on this oane...

so the ideea goes like this :

The signal provider receives investor password from the accounts of the subscribers. The subscribers don`t pay nothing up in front . Now at the end of the month , the subscriber will pay 30% or any % from the profit to the signal provider (i would pay 30 % but it is actually up to the provider to put his/her % expectations) . Now it is a good ideea because:

1. everybody gets a chance to try out the signals and at any account size.

2. Many traders have been promised the 1000 pips per month and received -2000 so , it is very fair opportunity , if you are good i will pay , if not..i just risked my equity and account and not 200$ on top of it .

3. If you are really good , believe , there will be traders stickying with you for the long run, increasing they're account balance , lot sizes will increase you`re profit as well . If you are good , and you want to do it , you have only to win .....

I know there will be some Ass H...... which they will not keep the promise , and will not pay the % but hey , they are only 25% of the traders. There are honest people which will follow you're signals and pay , because you , the signal provider deserve it . If you deserve it off course.

Now please tell me .....

Is it a bad idea?

mihai27:
I have a suggestion for the ras service and any other service that is selling signals. bear with me on this oane...

so the ideea goes like this :

The signal provider receives investor password from the accounts of the subscribers. The subscribers don`t pay nothing up in front . Now at the end of the month , the subscriber will pay 30% or any % from the profit to the signal provider (i would pay 30 % but it is actually up to the provider to put his/her % expectations) . Now it is a good ideea because:

1. everybody gets a chance to try out the signals and at any account size.

2. Many traders have been promised the 1000 pips per month and received -2000 so , it is very fair opportunity , if you are good i will pay , if not..i just risked my equity and account and not 200$ on top of it .

3. If you are really good , believe , there will be traders stickying with you for the long run, increasing they're account balance , lot sizes will increase you`re profit as well . If you are good , and you want to do it , you have only to win .....

I know there will be some Ass H...... which they will not keep the promise , and will not pay the % but hey , they are only 25% of the traders. There are honest people which will follow you're signals and pay , because you , the signal provider deserve it . If you deserve it off course.

Now please tell me .....

Is it a bad idea?

I think thats a great idea and a fair way to do it if the signal provider is good. PM me and I will set something up with you if you are interested in my signals.

Thank you

Now this is what i call open minded person and transparent signal provider .

I wish to see more like this .... Come on guys , show us that you are good and i am sure you will be rewarded . In my opinion , past performance has really nothing to do in a market which is all about tommorow .