MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 17

fxsagarmata:
very good system +125 pıps GbpUsd today

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

How can i put the nonlagma into the box like this? I prefer this way instead on chart.

thanks

search forex-tsd

hi guys

sometimes it's a good idea to make a search on forex-tsd...

you can find some Gann indis for MT4 from mladen here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178566

have a nice day...

about the Newsreader...?

what does the newsreader do please? are all the graphic meant to display some info or is it just for decoration??!!

i am using the template without it as it does not seem to be displaying the right time etc

anyone undertsand it??

how long warm up?

also how long to leave the system working before its warmed up correctly, 4 hours or ?

warm up ?

don`t understand what the warm up means for you? it should work right out of the box:D just , change the intuition news reader e version with the f . that should fix u`re problem

ok thanks it seems to be working, just checking there isnt a data backlog

on the newsreader so where is the newer version i can download?

thanks

thanks i found the newsreader, having a look at it, is there an updated template for darkonix system too? cheers

darkonix can you share your fibo indicator as in your screen

Thanks in advance!

16 bars ...?

i read everything what explained. What i still dont unterstand is the thing with the 16 bars.

I understand the rule: When NonLagMA send the signal for changing the direction to down trend (red color) and SSL is red (on 4h time frame will act as filter).

What do you exactly mean with repaint the 16 bars on 15min timeframe with SSL 4h? Is there any effect of this for the rule?

Sorry for the question, but its not so easy to understand all english things for a german guy! thanks a lot!

Thank you a Million Times

Hey Darkonix,

Just wanted to thank you for an amazing Simple System. I've been trading in the 6GMT - 21GMT period for the past 3 days and I made $630...

Pretty good for a newbie i would say.

The moment i hear the Bell and the Moment I see both Bars are of the same colour, I get into the trade with 3 Lots and only 15 pips TP and 20 pips SL..

Its been working like a chram..

Once again thank you..