MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 54

tonymota13:

Hello everyone, I hope you are going, sorry for my English hoping that google translation will be effective. I learn so much on this site and with all of you it's great. I just came across this discussion and the strategy interests me being on MT4, however with all these messages and changes we get lost, could you please just remake a post in response with the essentials to download according to the latest updates? Knowing that the best thing would be to be able to receive notifications on my phone via the application for the two indicators and also know which document goes in which file? Did I understand that some go to "expert", others to "indicator" and others to "scripts"? Thank you very much for your altruism and for sharing your knowledge with generosity. Best regards. Anthony

Anthony, the best form of trading is becoming an expert trader is by trading with your own skills, don't depend on indicators built by others, learn a strategy that will profit you for long term.

Hi Guys, at the risk of necro-ing a pretty old thread - is anyone still working with this SSL indicator? I have been looking at developing an EA based on a strategy with it & would welcome any advice/viewpoints.

snowdonred #:
Hi Guys, at the risk of necro-ing a pretty old thread - is anyone still working with this SSL indicator? I have been looking at developing an EA based on a strategy with it & would welcome any advice/viewpoints.

There are several SSL indicators and one EA in CodeBase (look at this search results links).

For example:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Multi Timeframe Indicators

Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.27 18:08

Interesting indicator was found in CodeBase : 

SSL_HTF - indicator for MetaTrader 5

"The SSL indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters"

---------------

The other SSL indicator for MT5 related -

SSL_Alert - indicator for MetaTrader 5

---------------

And for the people who like MT4: multipass_ssl_fast_2 indicator is on this post, and multipass_ssl_fast-nrp_nmc indicator is here.

Sergey Golubev #:

There are several SSL indicators and one EA in CodeBase (look at this search results links).

For example:

I think you misunderstood my post, I am not looking for other SSL indicators or another EA that uses them. I was posting to see if anyone is actively working with this SSL Bar indicator to swap ideas, I have an EA built around this SSL Bar indicator but it is not 100% - great on entries but not so good on exit so was hoping to find someone else who is currently playing around with this SSL bar indicator to maybe bounce ideas off each other.

snowdonred #:
I think you misunderstood my post, I am not looking for other SSL indicators or another EA that uses them. I was posting to see if anyone is actively working with this SSL Bar indicator to swap ideas, I have an EA built around this SSL Bar indicator but it is not 100% - great on entries but not so good on exit so was hoping to find someone else who is currently playing around with this SSL bar indicator to maybe bounce ideas off each other.

Yes, I understood.
But I am not a coder, and I am not using this indicator.

This thread came from tsd forum.
I was admin of that forum; this tsd forum was merged with mql5 forum some years ago .. so our tsd forum exists here on mql5 with all the tsd users and my former admin as newdigital (this is a little story).

------------------

So, it will be good to start the discussion relared to the trading for example ...

making money manually is very tough you need lots of patience and stability

Thanks for sharing