Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1436

YeshuaYoke:

dear Mladen,

could u please add push notification to this indicator for when the price close above or below the signal line.

Thankyou

With Regards

YeshuaYoke

YeshuaYoke

Push notifications added

Dear Mladen,

Kindly consider my request!! #14351

sal:

Dear Mladen,

Kindly consider my request!! #14351

From your picture it seems that it is enough to use tma slope alone (since the signals are obviously made based on that indicator alone), so, as far as I see, if you use that indicator alone it will be the same

mladen:
From your picture it seems that it is enough to use tma slope alone (since the signals are obviously made based on that indicator alone), so, as far as I see, if you use that indicator alone it will be the same

Thanks very much, you are right , the drive indicator is TMA, but the there are some other logic in this stratgey.. that's reason i use 3 indicator together which have different input values.  Could you possible to make an alert and arrow in TMA!!..

Thanks in advance!

mladen:

Again requesting your kind support

could you please advise me, the 3 indicators will repaint or not!!! if not kindly add alert

sal:

mladen:

could you please advise me, the 3 indicators will repaint or not!!! if not kindly add alert

Ma crossover repaints for sure

The other two you can easily test on a 1 minute chart

sal:

mladen:

And to save you some time : all 3 are repainting

PS: for anybody that wants to test indicators (without the hassle of having to restart the test of an indicator when parameters are changed) : use the attached "EA" (it does nothing - all it is used for is to start an EA and then attach indicators to in visual mode the same way as if they are attached when normal run-time work is done). That is the fastest way to check the repainting issues : refresh parameters of attached indicators a couple of times, and then it will be immediately obvious if the tested indicator(s) repaints or not

Files:

sal:

mladen:

This is a non repainting version of the Mbk asctrend with alerts.

mrtools:

This is a non repainting version of the Mbk asctrend with alerts.

Oh, you finally appeared :)

a time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away

hi mladen

can you fixed this indicator

is not work with me please

thank you so much

Files: