Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1376

mladen:

First try this (simplified and faster)

Thanks a lot Mladen,

I don't see any alerts or arrows on the chart.

Buy or sell Arrow on the charts will be visually appealing and less strain on eyes ...

Thanks once again for the kindness

rpasupathy:

Thanks a lot Mladen,

I don't see any alerts or arrows on the chart.

Buy or sell Arrow on the charts will be visually appealing and less strain on eyes ...

Thanks once again for the kindness

That version was just cleaned up

This version is a version with the usual set of alerts

Files:

mladen:

That version was just cleaned up

This version is a version with the usual set of alerts

Thanks a lot Mladen ... It works like a charm ...

Just a last request .... Buy/Sell Arrows on the chart when the crossover happens.

Thanks once again ...

Hi Mladen & Mr Tools

Please help me :

Make alert for this indi with sound,message and email, when YELLOW line is Shown up.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

pipsmore:

Hi Mladen & Mr Tools

Please help me :

Make alert for this indi with sound,message and email, when YELLOW line is Shown up.

Thanks in advance.

Alerts on a slope change?

Hi Mladen sir 

i want to sir any 200 50 MA cross over Mql4    like  show / f

orm  that  perticular box

that box indicates  when market /price  cross above or below from 200MA  to till  after  cross over (200 - 50)  conform    if .........market /price  are 

if    cross above or below from 200MA  and  return same way  not crossing   (200 - 50)   then box will be not appear 

sir please try to understand i cant explain in fluently in english   i am  attached 2  images  for understanding   i hope  like  this code  have  allready then please sujjest  or not please  add   to any  --  moving average cross over mql4  

sir  prepaire this   like ------ i have-- attached below --- Asian_BreakOut_HLbox_Range_indicator        

sir if possible please add -- like it --this box show   2 horizontal lines as show in image 2  till continue  form another box 

thanks in advance sir ......

I don't know if it is possible, but i wanted to get a alert when a candle stick closes on or above the red or blue zones.

I would greatly appreciate it.

Files:

Struggling to find an arrow indi (preferably without annoying audible sound) for change of colour on Heiken Ashi candles.

Can find it for HA smoothed and also T3 but not the bog standard original one. 

nbtrading:
Alerts on a slope change?

Hi nbtrading,

Yes i need when colour change . But alert when yellow only. i dont need red colour alert.

Yellow colour = alert.

RED colour = no need alert.

(Aert When YELLOW COLOUR is shown up only.)

Thanks

Darrel:
I don't know if it is possible, but i wanted to get a alert when a candle stick closes on or above the red or blue zones.

I would greatly appreciate it.

Regression channel recalculates

Anyway, you can use this one : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page764#comment_1813260