Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1326

filter with ma and non repaint need alert in same indicator plz request

anuraghsr:
filter with ma and non repaint need alert in same indicator plz request

Bollinger bands does not repaint. You should not have any problem with any Bollinger bands indicator

mrtools:

Shay14, have this one maybe it will work for you.

stochastic_obos_alerts__arrows.mq4

hi thanks, however as you can see in the pic, the arrows appear way before the stochastic cross, is it possible for the arrows to appear AFTER the cross has occured OB/OS?

Files:

shay14:
hi thanks, however as you can see in the pic, the arrows appear way before the stochastic cross, is it possible for the arrows to appear AFTER the cross has occured OB/OS?

Shay14, try this one.

stochastic_exit_obos_alerts__arrows.mq4

Hi, can you please fix the coloring in this one? Only above the zero the slope changes the color acordling and it is possible maybe to have a option to chose the alert between (zero cross) or (slope)

Thank you in advance

Lima

3cjrsx_alert.mq4

Files:

panchito:
Hi, can you please fix the coloring in this one? Only above the zero the slope changes the color acordling and it is possible maybe to have a option to chose the alert between (zero cross) or (slope)

Thank you in advance

Lima

3cjrsx_alert.mq4

Hi Lima, try this one.

rsx_histo_alerts__arrows.mq4

Wow! More than perfect, you are a great coder MrTools,

Thank you very much

Regards

Lima

Can somebody post me some strategies or indicators for Renko charts PLEASE

ANITHA**:
Can somebody post me some strategies or indicators for Renko charts PLEASE

ANITHA

Anything working on any symbol should work for renko too if not explicitly made to work for some specific symbol

ANITHA**:
Thank you for the reply.Please post me some good strategies or indicators for Renko charts-crude oil

Did you ever try to trade renko?