Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1215

mladen:
Abhinav

Updating the current bar is not repainting (and it never was)

What you get the way you make it is an indicator that is always lagging 1 bar (that is why I told that if that is your intention, then it is OK). But that you can always achieve with checking for signals only on first closed bar, instead of checking fr signals on current (still opened) bar.

Yes mladen you are perfectly right that it was not a repainting indicator. And indeed if we use the indicator in current time frame then everything is fine, little problem say while backtesting occurs in smaller timeframes. What change i wanted is useful only for some limited situations only.

Regards,

Abhinav

Morning all

This indicator "DSS of LWMA 2" seems excellent. Is it possible to have alarm please ?

jf

Files:

mladen/mrtools can you please add arrows and alerts on color change

Files:
st_mu.mq4  8 kb

celte83:
Morning all

This indicator "DSS of LWMA 2" seems excellent. Is it possible to have alarm please ?

jf

jf

On slope change I assume?

mladen:
On slope change I assume?

Yes Mladen on change color please

Thanks

jf

celte83:
Yes Mladen on change color please

Thanks

jf

jf

here you go, try it out : dss_of_lwma__alerts_2.mq4

mladen:
here you go

You are magician Mladen.

Please see your pm

avec ma reconnaissance

jf

This is an upgraded version of ptl (perfect trend lines), made the code shorter and the indicator a little bit more user friendly. Chart picture is showing them with default settings except using daily time frame on a 4 hour chart.

Files:

mladen can you please take a look at my post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page810

DSS of LWMA + alerts 2.mq4 plz put buy sell arrow on chart from it seems good for autotrade