Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1073

Adaptive ema variation (multi time frame version) with alerts added : adaptive_ema_variation__filter_2.01_mtf_amp_alerts.ex4

Mr,Tools, Mladen

Can you please add an alert to the snakeforce indicator, just like the picture?

the idea is to alert/signal when there is just 1 color at zero cross.

I found a snake force alert but works on levels setup, so it's no good...

please help, thanks in advance.

Files:

ripefx:
Mr,Tools, Mladen

Can you please add an alert to the snakeforce indicator, just like the picture?

the idea is to alert/signal when there is just 1 color at zero cross.

I found a snake force alert but works on levels setup, so it's no good...

please help, thanks in advance.

Ripefx, could you post the indicator? By it's name it possibly is a recalculating indicator and alerts would not be any good.

mrtools:
Ripefx, could you post the indicator? By it's name it possibly is a recalculating indicator and alerts would not be any good.

sorry...i forgot, here it is...the MTF snake is the one on the picture i sent.

please check the chart...

I attached price trender to the chart but it gives a lot of signals (rectangle on chart)....

If the alerts on the snake indicator works, should be at the red vertical line, in that point the histogram just has green color on it, and zero cross, so based on the alert and watching the next sub-window were i have a 1hr snakeforce indicator you can make the call on buying the EU.

Thanks in advance Mr, Tools. Appreciate your help.

Files:

ripefx:

I attached price trender to the chart but it gives a lot of signals (rectangle on chart)....

If the alerts on the snake indicator works, should be at the red vertical line, in that point the histogram just has green color on it, and zero cross, so based on the alert and watching the next sub-window were i have a 1hr snakeforce indicator you can make the call on buying the EU.

...imagine recalculating/repainting indicator, that changes it's reading rapidly according to Market moves...and then imagine that indicator MTF (naturally MTF can change over time and it's no body's fault)...and now imagine a SUPER indicator changing it's reading on a double x2, times 2...2 times more recalculating!...that will be Snake Force MTF...

Pava:
...imagine recalculating/repainting indicator, that changes it's reading rapidly according to Market moves...and then imagine that indicator MTF (naturally MTF can change over time and it's no body's fault)...and now imagine a SUPER indicator changing it's reading on a double x2, times 2...2 times more recalculating!...that will be Snake Force MTF...

getting rid of the MTF thing, is there a possibility to get closer?

something like this....

........Compiling SNAKE.mq9

If Snake histogreen=true and histored=false then

alert(timeframe "Holly grail says buy right now!!")

else wait for next candle...

no?

....sory i've been too much in my terminal ...better get some sleep..

.mq9 that's from the future?...(if you can get there...you don't need indicators)

Pava:
.mq9 that's from the future?...(if you can get there...you don't need indicators)

it's jut me going nuts, wishing mq language to be simple to code, like i wrote it...i'm not a programmer,you can tell

almost 24hrs...too much screen time for today....

ripefx:

ripefx

SnakeForce is one of the famous repainters. Better to forget it when it comes to alerts or signals

mrtools:
Kramachandran59, made this one.

Hi mrtools,

Thanks. The indicator works well and fine. Thanks once again. I would like to use it for a few more days and then if there is any modification or change that i feel witll be useful, then I would get back to you.

Thanks a tonne for your help.

Warm regards