Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1071

mladen:
Which bb squeeze are you using (push notification can always be added)?

Thanks for your kind reply.

Currently im just using a standard bollinger band and a standard deviation period 20.

A push when a tight squeeze appeare would be good

beco616161:
hello mladen and mrstools ..can you add arrow on the chart and arrow sound alert for this indikatör ?

Hello Beco616161, there is one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page485

Hello everyone

Hope everything is fine.I need an alert function in MACD indicator but it is not 0 level crossing alert.It should be alert when macd histogram meet with predefined level on current bar.Treshold levels i mean.Hope i explain it clearly.It will help me a lot.I use this macd beacuse you have freedom to choose MA types.Thnx in advance.Have plenty of pips.macd_2_colour_histogram.mq4

hi mrtools and mladen could u please add under the arrow when the arrow is pointing up side - BUY at close price (value - close price it should display) and when the arrow is pointing downward - above the arrow - SELL at close price (value - close price it should display).... this will help in finding out how may buy and sell have occured at what price and how may time in one time frame for the said ind. .......... thanks in advancegann_bars_amp_alerts__arrows_nmc_2.mq4gann_bars_amp_alerts__arrows_nmc_2.mq4

topi:
hi mrtools and mladen could u please add under the arrow when the arrow is pointing up side - BUY at close price (value - close price it should display) and when the arrow is pointing downward - above the arrow - SELL at close price (value - close price it should display).... this will help in finding out how may buy and sell have occured at what price and how may time in one time frame for the said ind. .......... thanks in advancegann_bars_amp_alerts__arrows_nmc_2.mq4gann_bars_amp_alerts__arrows_nmc_2.mq4

topy

Why? It is showing arrows. Why cluttering a chart with some text when the signals are showing quite clearly what should be done and when alert text already tels what to do.

Imagine 2-3 arrows close to each other and when the text overlaps each other. It would look anything but nice

mladen/Mr.tools,

The alert for this indicator is not working. Could U please correct it.

Files:

chan123:
mladen/Mr.tools, The alert for this indicator is not working. Could U please correct it.

That is a decompiled indicator with a code that is supposed to alert pasted into deinit function. That way it will never ever alert. If you have the original (non-decompiled) source code, please post that so that it can be alltered

Need help in adding arrows and alerts on TVI

Hello Mladen/MrTools, I, AVADCS, have been a regular reader of you for some time across several threads in this forum. I would like to herewith appreciate all your contributions. Big Big Thanks to both of you as it was a huge learning experience for me.

I was trying to add alerts and arrows on TVI V2 (attached herewith) as in CMF indicator (Also attached herewith). I am drifting endlessly in my coding efforts without convincing results. Could you pleasechalkin_money_flow_t3_ver._1.03_nmc.mq4tvi_v2.mq4 add the same.

Thanking you in advance.

Yours Sincerely,

AVADCS

Hi mrtools / mladen

Could you please help me add alert to the price indicator that I have requested for and posted at post 10402. Alternatively, if you already have any indicator that just has an alert for a sound alert and popup alert to indicate price crossing the ** OPEN ** either up or down is also enough for me and would suit my purpose. You may please look into this and give me a feedback please.

Thanks in Advance, and warm regards

avadcs:
Hello Mladen/MrTools, I, AVADCS, have been a regular reader of you for some time across several threads in this forum. I would like to herewith appreciate all your contributions. Big Big Thanks to both of you as it was a huge learning experience for me.

I was trying to add alerts and arrows on TVI V2 (attached herewith) as in CMF indicator (Also attached herewith). I am drifting endlessly in my coding efforts without convincing results. Could you pleasechalkin_money_flow_t3_ver._1.03_nmc.mq4tvi_v2.mq4 add the same.

Thanking you in advance.

Yours Sincerely,

AVADCS

Hello AVADCS, have you seen this one here:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173131/page4 , much simpler code and easier to add alerts and arrows.