Indicators with alerts/signal - page 956

Barons1:
Hi Mladen. Kindly you could place a sound alarm on these indicators?

3c Turbo when it touches the areas of oversold and overbought.

LSwpr when it changes color.

Greetings and thanks for your time.

Barons1

3c_turbo_jrsx_wappliedprice.ex43c_turbo_jrsx_wappliedprice.mq4lswpr_incolor.ex4lswpr_incolor.mq4

Barons1

Use some of the non-repainting rsx versions. Turbo RSX can repaint in some cases

Ok thanks for the advice. Can you tell me where I can find it?

Barons1:
Ok thanks for the advice. Can you tell me where I can find it?

One can be found here : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download rsx nrp_alerts.mq4

But there s quite a few RSX versions that are not repainting

Thank you very much!!

Hello Mladen. Sorry to bother you again .. Could you recommend a good alternative to this indicator does not repaint?

Thanks a lot

Barons1

amp169macd_pro.ex4

Files:

Barons1:
Hello Mladen. Sorry to bother you again .. Could you recommend a good alternative to this indicator does not repaint?

Thanks a lot

Barons1

amp169macd_pro.ex4

Barons1

"MACD pro" is not macd at all - it is a renamed solar wind indicator (you can find more information of solar wind here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 )

In fact, I suspect that it was .. I do not remember where I went to take it .. Can you recommend me, similar indicators not repaint to replace this?

regards

Barons1

Barons1:
In fact, I suspect that it was .. I do not remember where I went to take it .. Can you recommend me, similar indicators not repaint to replace this?

regards

Barons1

Barons1

A couple of non repainting Ehlers fisher transform (which solar wind was intended to be) can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page5

Hi mladen/mrtools Could you please add a Push Notification Alert to the attached indicator. Would greatly appreciate it. Thank you and Best rgds

hoosain:
Hi mladen/mrtools Could you please add a Push Notification Alert to the attached indicator. Would greatly appreciate it. Thank you and Best rgds

Hi Hoosain, added the push notification alert.