Indicators with alerts/signal - page 841

mhd5000:
Hi everyone

Would it be possible to have arrows appear with alert and message with kind of pairs when : Price cross Ichimoku cloud UP or Down ( Senkou Span A or B ) , it helps in my trade , I attache a sample ...

Many Thanks

Hi Mhd5000, added alerts and arrows and it's mtf too.

Thank you very much for the Vertex Alert

cashgrade:
Hello Mr mladen! can u update these indicators, they are not showing on the chat at all! thanks.

Here is the wso & wro too : wso_amp_wro_-_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

is there some explanation for wso & wro?

Mladen,

Can you recommend a bollinger band alert with arrows and email that is fully adjustable? I want to play around with Standard deviation of 3 instead of 2. Thanks in advance.

JZ

jziegler:
Mladen,

Can you recommend a bollinger band alert with arrows and email that is fully adjustable? I want to play around with Standard deviation of 3 instead of 2. Thanks in advance.

JZ

Jziegler, have this one.

cashgrade:
Hello Mr mladen! can u update these indicators, they are not showing on the chat at all! thanks.

Cashgrade, made the rsi compatible.

Please i need alert for this indicator for the cross of zero line. Let the alert have option of on current and on closed bar. Thanks in advance

Files:

samuelkanu:
Please i need alert for this indicator for the cross of zero line. Let the alert have option of on current and on closed bar. Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu do ypu have the original source code the version you posted is decompiled?

mrtools:
Samuelkanu do ypu have the original source code the version you posted is decompiled?

This post may be of use: See post #5 at:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173636

This indicator looks interesting - the alerts requested by Samuelkanu may be very useful - particularly in noticing trend changes.