Indicators with alerts/signal - page 825

mrtools:
Lucmat, added the slope change color and alerts.

Hi mrtools and malden

I've started to use this indicator and also "DSS of MACD & alerts nmc": is it possible to have alerts only at the close of bar?

I've selected it in properties of indicator but alerts arrive at the opening of bar or during a bar!

How can I solve it?

Thanks

Lucmat

Does anyone possibly have a candle close alert indi for build 600+? Much appreciated. Thank you

FXSwissTrader:
Does anyone possibly have a candle close alert indi for build 600+? Much appreciated. Thank you

FXSwissTrader

What would be a candle close alert?

Sorry mladenfor not explaining. It's basically a pop up message alert to notify that the candle(bar) has closed. So for example, when the candle closes, an alert will sound to let you know the current candle has closed and a new candle is forming on whatever chart TF you are on. Thank you

Hi help with a warning.

lucmat:
Hi mrtools and malden

I've started to use this indicator and also "DSS of MACD & alerts nmc": is it possible to have alerts only at the close of bar?

I've selected it in properties of indicator but alerts arrive at the opening of bar or during a bar!

How can I solve it?

Thanks

Lucmat

Hi Lucmat, try this one.

mrtools/malden in this indi.. alerts are there... but r not working... i checkd on all Tf.. could u plz look into the same?#MT4-StochasticRSI-Oscillator_wTrend_Alerts_Mod.mq4 thanks

mrtools:
Hi Lucmat, try this one.

Hi Mrtools,

I have the same problem.

I've tried the indicator in 1min timeframe and the alerts come or at the beginning of a bar with a change slope or during a bar when slope change.

My purpose is to have an alerts only at the end of a bar with a slope change.

Is it possible?

Thanks ion advance.

Lucmat

lucmat:
Hi Mrtools,

I have the same problem.

I've tried the indicator in 1min timeframe and the alerts come or at the beginning of a bar with a change slope or during a bar when slope change.

My purpose is to have an alerts only at the end of a bar with a slope change.

Is it possible?

Thanks ion advance.

Lucmat

lucmat

Set the alerts on current to false and it will alert that way

mladen:
lucmat Set the alerts on current to false and it will alert that way

Grazie Mladen and Mrtools!!!!