Indicators with alerts/signal - page 680

mrtools:
Hi Rikioliver, Happy New Year, added the alerts, with this version you will have a choice between high/low crossing upper band/lower band or close price crossing upper band/lower band.

mrtools,

Awesome! Thank you so much. Right on the money.

Cheers

rikiolivier

mrtools:
Secretcode, was able to add the Ma1 and Ma2 Types, but for the price, since ma2 is actually a MaArray of ma1 wasn't able to add a separate MaPrice for that and doubt it would have worked and don't think having a separate maType for the ma's will make much difference but it's there to try anyway.Oh yeah added the arrows.

That's nice! Thank you very much Mrtools for your work

Best Regards,

secretcode

Any one can help put in some alerts when crossing zero and when there are divergences?

Thank you.

Files:
vzo.mq4  4 kb

macd_colorhist_alert.mq4macd_colorhist_alert.ex4 Hi can sombody help me and add push notification to this very useful MACD

Already done ...... use the search feature .. cheers

neventodorov:
macd_colorhist_alert.mq4macd_colorhist_alert.ex4 Hi can sombody help me and add push notification to this very useful MACD
Files:

Can anyone add arrows to this indicator to show highs and lows also..Thank You in advance

ma_crosses_arrows_or_lines_alerts.ex4

ma_crosses_arrows_or_lines_alerts.mq4

johnjacob:
Can anyone add arrows to this indicator to show highs and lows also..Thank You in advance

ma_crosses_arrows_or_lines_alerts.ex4

ma_crosses_arrows_or_lines_alerts.mq4

Johnjacob, can you give some examples please, exactly what your looking for.

ok ill try to explain it..

@mrtools,

As you know moving average consists of 7 type of pricing...Close,open,highs,lows,median price..etc..This indicators allows to apply closing price and the opening price..I was wondering if you could also make it to draw arrows if you apply 2 for highs and 3 for lows and not just close and open..i tried picking 2 for the highs and 3 for the lows but their were no arrows. It only work for 0 for close and 1 for open..I hope im making sense..Sorry if im not..im not a technical person i dont know how to add screenshot and stuff like that..i just figured out how to attached indicator files without covering this whole thread with codes..So yeah thats what i meant about the highs and lows arrow..Thank You

johnjacob:
@mrtools, As you know moving average consists of 7 type of pricing...Close,open,highs,lows,median price..etc..This indicators allows to apply closing price and the opening price..I was wondering if you could also make it to draw arrows if you apply 2 for highs and 3 for lows and not just close and open..i tried picking 2 for the highs and 3 for the lows but their were no arrows. It only work for 0 for close and 1 for open..I hope im making sense..Sorry if im not..im not a technical person i dont know how to add screenshot and stuff like that..i just figured out how to attached indicator files without covering this whole thread with codes..So yeah thats what i meant about the highs and lows arrow..Thank You

Johnjacob

On this picture using the default settings(13x68) as far as FastMaPeriod and SlowMaPeriod for method using lwma(shouldn't matter what method) and for FastMaPrice using 2(High) and SlowMaPrice using 3(Low) and getting crosses.

Files:
hl_cross.png  59 kb