Indicators with alerts/signal - page 327

woodies_cci.ex4

mrtools:
JD, Would need the source code(mt4) to do the alert!

Hey, I've attached the .mq4 file to the previous post. But here it is again.. Not sure what you mean with "source code" though..

But thanks for the swift reply! Much appreciated.

Cheers.

Files:

JayJay ChaCha:
woodies_cci.ex4

Hey, I've attached the .mq4 file to the previous post. But here it is again.. Not sure what you mean with "source code" though..

Cheers.

Am not able to open an ex4 file to modify the code the mt4 (or source(uncompiled) code) has to be available, best way i can describe is its a yellow triangle with exclamation point in the center. Try to click on your ex4 file to open it, it won't open.

mrtools:
Am not able to open an ex4 file to modify the code the mt4 (or source(uncompiled) code) has to be available, best way i can describe is its a yellow triangle with exclamation point in the center. Try to click on your ex4 file to open it, it won't open.

Ahh.. like that.. the code can be copy pasted from the link below.. not sure how to convert it to mq4 myself.. though.. how do you usaually go about doing that?

Here's the link: MT4 indicator (Real_Woodie_CCI.mq4) | Forex Indicators Guide

Thanks.

JD

mrtools:

Ahh.. like that.. the actual code can be found at the following link: MT4 indicator (Real_Woodie_CCI.mq4) | Forex Indicators Guide

Not sure how to convert it to mq4 myself though, or where to find the file?

Thanks.

JD

Source files and compiled files

JayJay ChaCha:
woodies_cci.ex4

Cheers.

Compiled mt4 files end ".ex4". Source mt4 files end ".mq4". You posted "Woodies cci.ex4" which is compiled. For anyone to be able to modify the program you need to post a source file looking something like "Woodies cci.mq4" or any other program ending with ".mq4".

Good luck,

gcgman

JayJay ChaCha:
woodies_cci.ex4

Cheers.

Even you only have the ex4 file, it's still possible to code the alert, there's no problem. We just need to create another indicator for that.

I've put your indicator on the chart, looks like it's simply 2 CCI lines with different settings, no more than that. So really no need to use this indicator. I can code a alert system with either 1 CCI line or 2 CCI lines, not sure what you want. Are you saying you want to have an alert when either CCI line 1 cross 100 or CCI line 2 cross 100?

ellraiser:
Hello, I'm currently using 3 Hull MA combined (22,80 & 120) and buying or selling each time all three are in accordance - however would find it much better if an alert could be added to let me know (with an arrow and sound) when this occured - could anyone tell me if there is currently an indicator out there that does this?

Your request will be a perfect example to use my modular alert indicator on post 3135, I will make a new indicator for you and post it here tomorrow. It'll only take 2 minutes but I'm sure it'll be very helpful for you.

ellraiser:
Hello, I'm currently using 3 Hull MA combined (22,80 & 120) and buying or selling each time all three are in accordance - however would find it much better if an alert could be added to let me know (with an arrow and sound) when this occured - could anyone tell me if there is currently an indicator out there that does this?

I just made a indicator for you to signal/alert your trading conditions. See this video for a brief explaintion. This indicator will draw arrows as well as give out all kinds of alert when signal happens.

http://screencast.com/t/XLiQHQSdyW8hou need to copy both indicator I attached here into your folder. The HMA indicator is the same you have, I just renamed it. You need to keep the name the same for new indicator to work.

Christina

cl-in001_ellraiser.ex4

hma_color_nrp.ex4

Need to add an alert and arrow.

Hello Christina,

I liked your alert option in the HMA indicator. Can you please add same thing in the attached indicator when it change color? I've attached the sound file in the zip folder.

Thank you,

N.Hasan

Files:
sefc084.mq4  4 kb
ttam.zip  185 kb

fx47:
Hello Christina,

I liked your alert option in the HMA indicator. Can you please add same thing in the attached indicator when it change color? I've attached the sound file in the zip folder.

Thank you,

N.Hasan

I'd like to help, but this indicator repaints heavily and it'll be very messy for alerts in real time. Are you aware of that?