Indicators with alerts/signal - page 307

mrtools:
Dan I think so, let me look into it some more and will see what i can do.

Dear MRTOOLS

As usual,you are ready to help us.

What ever the results will be,I want to thank you very much

All the best

Dan

Need your help!!!!

i need your help to modify my ea.....email me if u free.....jordan1084@gmail.com

Could anyonehelp me out with the crossed alerts indicator to be specific, i tried to modify it to calculate TEMA and EMA cross but i cant figure out why it will not plot TEMA on the chart.

thanks

Files:

Just comment out line 117.

I am not sure what was the intention of that line, but you have team already in team buffer and calling iMA(...) with TemaBuffer for 3rd parameter is wrong (3rd parameter of iMA is reserved for moving average period). When you comment it out, then you get something like this (blue line is tema)

Now the rest is up to you PS: the way you made it, it is a cross of tema and SMA, not of tema and EMA
tttpp365:
Could anyonehelp me out with the crossed alerts indicator to be specific, i tried to modify it to calculate TEMA and EMA cross but i cant figure out why it will not plot TEMA on the chart. thanks
Files:
tema.gif  33 kb

Sorry but i created it already LOL

Files:

THANK YOU!

Works like a charm... i meant SMA not EMA, my bad

on another note, Is there an alert that can let us know when the price closes below or above an SMA?

Can some kind person please make an alert for this indicator (VQ stridsman nrp)? On close candle, not current.

fluffy_ferret:
Can some kind person please make an alert for this indicator (VQ stridsman nrp)? On close candle, not current.

VQ alert on color change!!

Hi MrTools,

I have a request for a alert to be added to this indicator i have called Trade Channel, and would be ever so great-full for your help.

The alert i would like is for when the top line of the channel points or moves down and the bottom line points or moves up. So for example; top line of channel moves down a alert would sound n message saying channel down or something like that, vice versa for the bottom channel line....... I have attached a pic to try and better explain just in-case i am not making much sense.

Files:

Is there an alert that can let us know when the price closes below or above an SMA?