Indicators with alerts/signal - page 138

we should have plenty of those (DZ RSI, STO) + Fozzy, Synergy TS ...

and, Ellie, if you posted .mq4 -file, you don't need to post .ex4 file

Thanks FXBS

Thank you very much FXBS. This small alert modification to rsioma_v3 will significantly increase my pip amount, I will donate to a charity on your behalf. FYI This indicator seems to work very well with spot gold. Thanks again.

good luck, Omargray

p.s. ideas with Rsioma - shoot in Rsioma thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347

how come only me and Ahmedazizelias do all the hard work?

(and Joe(BJ) -when not in trouble with the girls, EthanHant does all supervising).....

but Mladen and Kalenzo going only 4 easy staff...

fxbs..

you kidding?!!!...me??hard work??...maybe you mean i give you hard time always ..many requests and you kindly done all of them...Hay,Maybe they think that we are old guys with big fat eye glasses..but,actully i do NOTHING at all..I even my eyes always crossed when i try to understand the codes that you write..looks like i read chines ...(BJ)Big joe!!i think he was right when he said"what is the masters have in thier charts,in thier owen screen????...Mladen,Kalenzo,always hit us with new ideas that always change my way of thinking..of course change my charts too.

How about this NOSY idea,opening thread called.."MASTERS SCREEN"..invite there all the masters to attach thier screens & charts...and brainless people like me get more profits..i think i will love that ..

"...maybe you mean i give you hard time always.. ...many requests and you kindly done all of them...".

- you mean - "one of them ..."

screen - which one - now i'm on 8(eightMT4) - and all mess

idea is good though - but BJ might abuse it 4 showing-off his ...ladies...

you're welcome

no biggie - shhould be good (ok on tester)

MomentumVT_alert.mq4 (2.2 KB) - normal alert with alert sound change option

MomentumVT_alertOC.mq4 - abnormal (+alert on open/close bar switch)

extern bool AlertsEnabled = true;

extern bool AlertAfterBarClose = false;

Hi fxbs.

Thank you very much ,that was just what i was looking for.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Regards

Flaffie

Ohh yeahhh

- you mean - "one of them ..."

of cours "ALL OF THEM..JUST ALL OF THEM YOU DONE"..So,...

Big

,Fat,Huge,swell "THANKS's"
to you and everybody

screen - which one - now i'm on 8(eightMT4) - and all mess

Show me,Show me,Show me ALL OF YOURS..LET US KNOW YOUR SECRETS.

idea is good though - but BJ might abuse it 4 showing-off his ...ladies...

OHH YEAHHHHHH BABY ..LET US START IT QUICKLY...NOWWW

We realy need to take a look at "OUR MASTERS'S CHARTS"..it will give very helpfull hands to helpless people like me "as a first name"

Please can make anybody Alert for FNCD .mq4 ! ??

Please make Alert for FNCD Signal.mq4

Can someone please an Alert when colour change ?

I hope some one can help!

Thanks in advance!

Many Thanks,

fxbs:
we should have plenty of those (DZ RSI, STO) + Fozzy, Synergy TS ... and, Ellie, if you posted .mq4 -file, you don't need to post .ex4 file

I've looked everywhere and cant find the alert and arrows on chart indicator.

I've attached a chart with a tick on the chart where I would like an arrow and alert to be, no alert signals on this site do that. If there is one I cant find it and would appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction to find one instead of mentioning ones which dont

Need help with alert

Is someone able to put an audio alert on this indicator so it beeps or chimes when a new zigzag is painted.

Thanks in advance.