Indicators with alerts/signal - page 87

Request: Alert when price touch MA

I guess this will be the most useful alert available, but then it's not found anywhere!

If only someone can code an alert when price touched/crossed MA (can set accordingly), it would be fantastic! Any coder wanna take this challenge?

abcdefg:
I guess this will be the most useful alert available, but then it's not found anywhere! If only someone can code an alert when price touched/crossed MA (can set accordingly), it would be fantastic! Any coder wanna take this challenge?

Use any of the double Crossing MA Alert indicators and set one of the MA's to Period 1 that then becomes the price line and set the 2nd MA to your preferred setting for the price/MA cross.

DeltaAlert

Interesting indicator.

Alert version attached.

Robert

Big Joe:
Hello all,

Can someone could modify this indicator by putting an alarm when the 2 lines cross, please

Thanks

Hi,

I need MA of RSI indicator with sound/email alert.

such when on 15 minute charts, 62 RSI crosses 6 SMA of RSI, i should get an alert to buy/sell.

Thanks,

Nimrod Tony D'souza

dsouzagroup:
Hi,

I need MA of RSI indicator with sound/email alert.

such when on 15 minute charts, 62 RSI crosses 6 SMA of RSI, i should get an alert to buy/sell.

Thanks,

Nimrod Tony D'souza

Try this mod ...

Psar

Looking but not found. Psar with email. Anyone know where it is?

MrPip:
Interesting indicator.

Alert version attached.

Robert

added to stop the multiple alerts

Needing Some Help Please

I need a alert for this break out box...

Basically all I want is an alert to trigger when the price hits the top and the bottom of the box... can someone please make this for me? I would be very grateful

Hello guys,

I have done a search but cannot find this alert. I wonder if anyone could code an alert with arrow on RSI crossing exponential MA. The arrow should appear on the bar after the cross as per the pic.

cja:
Use any of the double Crossing MA Alert indicators and set one of the MA's to Period 1 that then becomes the price line and set the 2nd MA to your preferred setting for the price/MA cross.

Thanks for the idea, most MA cross alert i come across are those would wait for candle close, do you have one that is real time?