Trade Helper

Here is an indicator that I developed for myself.

Sometimes I do a lot of scalping and I don't like to sit with a calculator running the formula to find out how big of a lotsize I want to enter for a specific stoploss and pair.

It is self explanatory, paste to the chart and set up the fields.

TakeProfit you desire, default is at 25 pips.

Stoploss is at 15, if you work on higher time frames then do set it a bit larger.

MM is the amount of risk you are willing to take, the lowest I personally go is 3% of my balance. If I'm very confident in the my trades when trending then I can go as high at 10% of the balance per trade.

The font size is just a bonus, you can set it up and make is small so you don't see the settings besides the lot size and MM.

Everything gets adjusted automatically and I tried to make not too much code so it will not eat up your computer resources.

Enjoy!

- Mike

Files:
eurusd5m.gif  18 kb
gbpus5m.gif  18 kb
manage1.1.ex4  6 kb

Good work and Thanks. Can you just add parameters or variables like to what corner, window or postion X or position Y etc so that indicator can be moved to other corners in the chart.

Regards

Saji

Here is the revised version

Files:
manage1.2.ex4  7 kb
usdchfh1.gif  20 kb
usdjpyh1.gif  19 kb

Balance

I use GTS Pro which is not an MT4 platform and revised the code a little to change the balance.

If the balance = 0 then the indicator will look at the actual balance in the account

if balance = any other number then the indicator will go off the number inputed in the external field.

You can always change the value by going into the settings.

- Mike

I made the change because it was nessasary for people that use the mt4 platform for the signals but use different platforms for actual trading.

Files:
goldh4.gif  18 kb
manage1.3.ex4  7 kb

That's great CoDez,

but it's only a calculation, isn't.

Is there a way to get the lotsize and % from my ea ?

BR

mess-mate:

Is there a way to get the lotsize and % from my ea ?

BR

Do u mean to have the ea look at the lotsize to enter based on the balance and desired risk??

That is something you can input into the ea code, if it hasn't already been done. Most EA's come with a MM feature, if it doesn't it's just a few simple lines of code.

Tell me what ea your thinking of and I could look at it.

- Mike