RAS ID:32593 Consitent profit got $500 to $1900 in 4 months (fixed lot)

The eas I use for this signal are for sale, for 2 month signal subscription price: $100.

The first ea works only on eur/usd, has a profit/loss ratio of 8:33

The second ea works on lot more pairs, has a profit/ loss ratio of 1:2 or better on some pair almost 1:1 so I really like this one.

Again here is about 5 months statement:

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

pm me if interested

Regards:

Daniel

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the eas, they work great, it was worth buying them. I get about 95% the same trades as you get on your statement. But the RAS statement seems to differ. No wonder why you offered your ea for sale.

Tibor

I'm happy to hear that.:)

I recently started using the eas on a live account. I get about 80-90% the same trades as i get on demo. Actually the live account trades more. Some of the extra trades are profitable some are not. So far im happy with the results, it made about 80 dollars with 0.05 lot size in little more than a week, so my account is at $580. i will double the lot size when i get to 600.

Hi,

I reduced the price of my ea to $50. This is the same price, you would have to pay monthly to RAS. I just want to sell 5 copy so I compete my $250 to $500 and open a live account to use this ea on it.

In 6 months from the initial $500 it made about $2200 with fixed lot size. With compounding (turbo mode), risking 5% per trade, it would be about $6000-7000 with this forex robot.

My forex robot trades profitably on eur/usd, eur/chf, aud/usd, usd/chf, usd/jpy and gbp/usd. It has a TP/SL ratio of 1:2 or even 1:1, so as you can see not crazy like fapturbo. The sl is 30 on each pair, the tp varies from 14 to 40. My expert advisor is tested on the above pairs, but it can be attached to any pair, so on a small spread broker you can trade even chf/jpy (but those pairs are not tested by me). It has a trailingstop function too.

The expert avisor works on Metatrader 4, on M5 timeframe.

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

PM me if interested

Daniel