Elite indicators - metatrader 5 version :) - page 69

Super passband filter - upgraded version (optimized code nd some possible issues resolved)

baraozemo:

Costaelif,

look this candles component for mt5 (htf and with full sources).

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/17409 

brazuka?rs 

Tks Man, thanks appreciated It. So, brazuka Chersss rs..

Dear mladen,

Can you please modify this indicator into MT5 by inputting symbol and mtf inputs, so that I can use it as

actual price comparision tool by stacking sub-windows up to 8 pairs? Hope this does not pressure CPU too much.

Thank you.  

Files:
LWMA_MA.ex4  10 kb

optionhk:

Dear mladen,

Can you please modify this indicator into MT5 by inputting symbol and mtf inputs, so that I can use it as

actual price comparision tool by stacking sub-windows up to 8 pairs? Hope this does not pressure CPU too much.

Thank you.  

Sorry, can not do anything with ex4 file

optionhk:

Dear mladen,

Thank you.  

optionhk, remember to post the graphic and sources..

Files:
LWMA_MA.mq4  2 kb

mladen:

BB stops that are applied to rsi

Rsi that can be used is one of the following :

• Cuttler's RSI
  • Ehlers' smoothed RSI
  • Harris' RSI
  • Rapid RSI
  • RSI
  • RSX
  • "Slow" RSI

The rest is standard : multi time frame, usual set of alerts, usual set of prices, deviation with or without sample correction, 4 types of averages, ...

Can we Find an MT4 version of this .

Thanks a Million .

mladen:
Please do not post something that is simply renamed mq4 file as if it is metatrader 5 file. That leads to loss of time and misleads heavily
mladen:
Sorry, can not do anything with ex4 file

Mladen, could you please convert Chaos Visual Averages 1.4 to MT5 before we close down this month? 
And as requested could kindly share the mq4 of Chaos 1.4 (just to convert it to Prorealtime for personal use)? Your Chaos is such an important tool for my trading.

PS: If the code is private, my e-mail address is dimiaverilla (at) gmail.com

Thank you chief 

Hello all,

Tried to find a simple zigzag indicator for mt5 that would print a line up until the very last candle... Amazingly, all the mq5 files I could find do not print the last zz leg... There are many such indicators for mt4, why not for mt5? Is it not possible?

Or, is it something I need to change in the settings to make it work? I tried but...

Could anybody upload or guide me to a post which has such a zz indi for mt5, please.

An example of a MT4 ZZ is attached.

Tnx.
Files:

dabiel6:

Hello all,

Tried to find a simple zigzag indicator for mt5 that would print a line up until the very last candle... Amazingly, all the mq5 files I could find do not print the last zz leg... There are many such indicators for mt4, why not for mt5? Is it not possible?

Or, is it something I need to change in the settings to make it work? I tried but...

Could anybody upload or guide me to a post which has such a zz indi for mt5, please.

An example of a MT4 ZZ is attached.

Tnx.
That is simple zigzag. Use any available zigzag for mt5

"All zigzags are equal, but some zigzags are more equal than others."