Elite indicators - metatrader 5 version :) - page 55

mladen:

Use the newer versions and test those

Seems that older mtf mode that worked with earlier builds of mt5 are not working as they used to

Thanks, I'll double check again, I thought they were the latest ones posted here and on the other MT5 thread, (step stochastic 2)

Is there a repository list of the latest and greatest indi's here on TSD by chance? 

FXSurf:

Thanks, I'll double check again, I thought they were the latest ones posted here and on the other MT5 thread.

Is there a repository list of the latest and greatest indi's here on TSD by chance? 

No, but you can see by the date when they are posted which ones are rather old

Since there was quite a lot of changes of mt5 (almost as much as the new mt4) some things that used to works before, are not working the way they used - I made a new mode for mtf, but I don't think that I have changed all the older versions to new ways. Will be checking, but in any case, the new ones are those that were made in the last month or so : the multi time frame mode for the new versions is very different that for the old versions

mladen:

No, but you can see by the date when they are posted which ones are rather old

Since there was quite a lot of changes of mt5 (almost as much as the new mt4) some things that used to works before, are not working the way they used - I made a new mode for mtf, but I don't think that I have changed all the older versions to new ways. Will be checking, but in any case, the new ones are those that were made in the last month or so : the multi time frame mode for the new versions is very different that for the old versions

Yeah ok, thanks. Anyways the mt4 ones are solid so its all good. 

Thanks again for your efforts! 

FXSurf:

Yeah ok, thanks. Anyways the mt4 ones are solid so its all good. 

Thanks again for your efforts! 

The new versions of mt5 seem to be working OK

The problems are coming from changes that were made in the mean time (quite a few code from the code base is having the same problem because of that) - the backward compatibility is an issue this time

STARC band with an addition of a simple criteria for color candles display along with the bands

The criteria for color candles is as simple as it gets : STARC bands are calculated using one average - along with it a "fast" average of a same type and price is calculated, and if the fast average is crossing slow average up, color of the candle is changed to color for up, and in color for down if the fast average crosses the slow average down

Files:

Quantile bands : different way of calculation

The color of the middle value should be explained : it does not depend on the slope of the middle quantile value, but on the colors of the two outer values. If both outer values are in the same direction, then the middle value has that same color, otherwise it is having a "neutral" color

Indicator is upgraded to be multi time frame, prices are upgraded and th calculation makes sure that the prices are used correctly regardless of the choice of prices for high, low and middle quantile

Files:

mladen:

STARC band with an addition of a simple criteria for color candles display along with the bands

The criteria for color candles is as simple as it gets : STARC bands are calculated using one average - along with it a "fast" average of a same type and price is calculated, and if the fast average is crossing slow average up, color of the candle is changed to color for up, and in color for down if the fast average crosses the slow average down

Version 1.1 had one issue when used in multi time frame mode (it is working OK when not back-testing it though), and this version solves that issue too. Also, an option to show or not to show the candles added

Files:

mladen:

Quantile bands : different way of calculation

The color of the middle value should be explained : it does not depend on the slope of the middle quantile value, but on the colors of the two outer values. If both outer values are in the same direction, then the middle value has that same color, otherwise it is having a "neutral" color

Indicator is upgraded to be multi time frame, prices are upgraded and th calculation makes sure that the prices are used correctly regardless of the choice of prices for high, low and middle quantile

Mladen,

Can you normalize it? 

nevar:

Mladen,

Can you normalize it? 

What type of normalization do you have in mind?

Mladen

I guess +,0,- values should give meanningful results, thanks.