Forex trading scalper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, I need some little help...I use the EA called "forex trading scalper", It is really profitable and the EA works in stealth mode. usually I put a TP of 20pips once the order is open by the EA if I dont put the EA will close the order around in 45pips I think. When the EA is in stealth mode.,you will see orders open with TP -0 pips........and people will think that the order will never close but they are wrong...the order will close by the EA in about 45pips but the TP will be 0 pips...the purpose of the stealth mode is that the forex brokers cannot cheat on your orders..thats why even if it shows tp-0 pips the order will be closed but my preference one the order opened put a 20 pip TP. IF you dont the order will close automatically in about 45pips....The EA was designed only for EUR/USD but I use it in GBP/USD too....time frame M1

I need help only if somebody can recode or reprogram the EA so it will open only BUY orders......I'm kinda newbie and I dont know how to do that. I hate SELL on eur/usd and gbp/usd...I hope somebody can fix the EA so it opens only BUY orders..

if you will put the ea in here, attach it to your post then someone will take a couple minutes and revise the code for you

forexdreamer:
Hi, I need some little help...I use the EA called "forex trading scalper", It is really profitable and the EA works in stealth mode. usually I put a TP of 20pips once the order is open by the EA if I dont put the EA will close the order around in 45pips I think. When the EA is in stealth mode.,you will see orders open with TP -0 pips........and people will think that the order will never close but they are wrong...the order will close by the EA in about 45pips but the TP will be 0 pips...the purpose of the stealth mode is that the forex brokers cannot cheat on your orders..thats why even if it shows tp-0 pips the order will be closed but my preference one the order opened put a 20 pip TP. IF you dont the order will close automatically in about 45pips....The EA was designed only for EUR/USD but I use it in GBP/USD too....time frame M1 I need help only if somebody can recode or reprogram the EA so it will open only BUY orders......I'm kinda newbie and I dont know how to do that. I hate SELL on eur/usd and gbp/usd...I hope somebody can fix the EA so it opens only BUY orders..