I know the perfect way to win at forex - page 2

druss72:
Give it a shot on two separate demo accounts and see how you go...

I hoped somebody already tried this approach.

Now, I am not so stupid as I wanted to be, and that could be an impediment, but I know lot of people without any knowledge about trading, who could be very useful. I could start with my wife for instance.

mirq:
No, follow me please:

Ok I do a hedge, one position opened manualy in a demo account and the oposite one opened automaticaly by a software in a live account.

If I take care about my first position I have many chances to lose that trade because I am a beginner. That means that the other position is a winner, right ? Minus spread which is 1 pip at my broker.

So lets sumarize: I have a losser trade (the first leg of the hedge) in a demo account, and a winner trade (the mirror leg of the hedge) in the live account.

No need for a strategy to keep one leg walking while killing the other. Just simple mirror, because I am so stupid that I more lose than I win when I trade manualy.

Now that's how a demo account has effect on a live account, right ?

I want that you succeed in your trading.

So, I must tell you that this strategy is no strategy at all.

A person can have 100 demo accounts, and only 1 live account.

If he places trades on all of those accounts, THE ONLY ACCOUNT THAT MATTERS IS THE LIVE ACCOUNT.

The demo account means nothing. It just allows you to pear at the market and see what is going on.

You have a broker and also registered here on this site...have you read any threads or any articles about trading?

Zion_Lion:
I want that you succeed in your trading. ...have you read any threads or any articles about trading?

No, and that's my edge over you.

And also it's the edge of all the brokers in the world over 95 % of traders.

mirq:
I hoped somebody already tried this approach. Now, I am not so stupid as I wanted to be, and that could be an impediment, but I know lot of people without any knowledge about trading, who could be very useful. I could start with my wife for instance.

Might as well flip a coin and then manage the exits

You never know you might actually learn something.

druss72:
Might as well flip a coin and then manage the exits You never know you might actually learn something.

Yes, but there is an infinite reserve of unprepared people.

mirq:
Yes, but there is an infinite reserve of unprepared people.

Listen you are way better off actually learning to trade... It's a skill that you will have for the rest of your life...

mirq:
No, and that's my edge over you. And also it's the edge of all the brokers in the world over 95 % of traders.

I don't know whether to laugh or scratch my head concerning this thread.

Zion_Lion:
I want that you succeed in your trading.

A person can have 100 demo accounts, and only 1 live account.

Why that , at my broker I can have any live accounts I want. I already made and destroyed three live accounts, than I made others. I cant see your point.

druss72:
Listen you are way better off actually learning to trade... It's a skill that you will have for the rest of your life...

Don't worry about that, I am learning tough. But this is an experimental aproach that come into my mind after many weeks of study. It might worth a try, just as an experiment.

mirq:
Don't worry about that, I am learning tough. But this is an experimental aproach that come into my mind after many weeks of study. It might worth a try, just as an experiment.

good luck dude.....