NZDUSD

USDCAD

USDCHF

USDJPY

Minimum required capital:

USD10000 for mini lot

USD1000 for micro lot

dkmooers:
Why the equity curve difference on RAS? They seem to have some odd stats reporting. Is your equity curve usually above balance? or below? If below, how far? I'm pretty new to forex trading, so I'm wary of large floating drawdowns and am not yet comfortable with substantial risk.

I'm interested in subscribing to your signal, especially because I'm interested in neural networks applied to forex / stocks. Do you have myfxbook stats posted? I'm a little worried about subscribing, because your signal is still very new. That said, your out-of-sample tests look amazing. Can you tell me a little more about your signal to assuage my fears? :P Thanks!

--Devin

Hello Devin,

Had to put some test posting to get permission for publishing a picture.

Back to the business.

Below are GC statistics at myfxbook

Greedy Cherry System | Myfxbook

The statistics calculated on RAS are just wrong. However you may access accurate stats at the link above.

Currently my equity is well above the balance and I have never had those swings in equity like they are shown on RAS. In anyway, lets just hope it will be fixed soon.

If you are new to forex I strongly advise to take your time and analyze the system of your choice for at leas 3-6 months before you even think of subscribing. There are many systems that will produce substantial return over the short course of time but then most fail.

Our aim is to provide long term investment vehicle that produces consistent monthly returned with the lowest DD possible. Not for months, but for years to come.

Neural Networks comes as a tool for bringing our ideas to live. It is a very complex subject so I won't be getting into that.

Having said all that, please take as much time as you require in order to gain confidence. Because at the end of the day its your hard earned money.

Based on:

10k starting capital

10k lot per trade

Aug: 1.34% (not a full month)

Sep: 11.57%

Oct: 8.07%

Greedy Cherry System | Myfxbook

New currency pair added: GBPCAD

Currently traded currencies:

AUDUSD

AUDJPY

AUDCAD

EURUSD

GBPUSD

GBPCHF

GBPCAD

NZDUSD

USDCAD

USDCHF

USDJPY

Minimum required capital:

USD11000 for mini lot

USD1100 for micro lot

post edited

Dear clients,

We have switched from demo to our live PAMM account. This has forced us to close and reopen all trades.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

GC