Need help indentifying indicator - page 163

tm9:
Look ....such indis can be of many form,,it canbe based on CCi/bolinger band/step MA/macd or anything else ,,,so just a picture with some colour can not identify the exact one....

tm9, I thought it would be something special because I haven´t seen one like that before. Thanks anyway! :-)

or this one...

Files:

deepdrunk:
Hello,

i need help please if someone can recognize those indicators.I had a hard disk crash,everything lost and my last backup was in 2007.Don't ask me why i did not backup always...

I am tired of trying to find them in forums,checked threads 'something interesting' and this one but no luck.

First indicator is pattern recognition or maybe 123 pattern with candle recognition and it looks something like on the first image (made it in Paint program.It finds candle patterns (doji,hammer...),maybe also 123 pattern or swing point but for sure candle patterns with arrow,candle name and horizontal line from the candle to the right.

Second indicator is some kind of ATR but it show high and low targets for current day on the chart and also in the comment.Picture 2.

Third indicator is pivot point with all kind of settings.I use Camarilla and it show lines only for today,not for past days, and it also show daily candle on the right of the chart.

I hope someone will be able to recognize those 3 indicators but i will continue to search thread by thread.They was on my main template on 15 min. chart along with MAE200 and now i have hard time to trade without them.

Maybe this might be some of what your looking for.

Mrtools i don't know how to thank you.That is exactly what i was looking for,spent days and days searching TSD and FF,codebase...

I already found this pivot indi but first version.

Any idea where is the origin thread of candlestick indicator ?Just curios,i could not remember where i pick it up years ago.

deepdrunk:
Mrtools i don't know how to thank you.That is exactly what i was looking for,spent days and days searching TSD and FF,codebase...

I already found this pivot indi but first version.

Any idea where is the origin thread of candlestick indicator ?Just curios,i could not remember where i pick it up years ago.

Where I first remember seeing the Candlestick indicator, someone posted it in the alert section wanting alerts for it, has also been posted there using the name Bheurekso_pattern so not sure what is the original.

About the pivots noticed the background for the comments weren't completely covering the comment space, this version you can adjust the comment background using xShift and yShift.

Files:

Please help me to find and define this indicator. Thanks!

Files:
usd_jpy.jpg  130 kb

does the candle stick indicator repaint the arrows

drunkpips:
does the candle stick indicator repaint the arrows

Drunkpips looking in the code far as i can tell no repainting, have been forward testing on higher timeframes and haven't noticed any repainting. But if you can maybe check it in the back tester.

"does the candle stick indicator repaint the arrows"

I think it does not repaint but i do not use it because of the arrows.I use it for lines.It show where the price action changed and where i can expect future sup-res.Maybe there is better indicators for sup-res but i like this one in combination with few other tools.

The lines are there until they are broken,after that they are gone along with corresponding arrows and patterns.

toldmikl:
Please help me to find and define this indicator. Thanks!

Toldmikl, might be the Gann hi lo activator, you can find one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180790/page4