Need help indentifying indicator - page 104

Hi, about a clear indi for multiple fibonacci

Hi everybody, searching for an indi that find automatically the Fibonacci level. In a clear way without fill the screen too much, here's a screenshot about how it will be cool to look like (please let me know if you know this indi or something similar). The indi will print with small line the 0.618 and 0.382 of major different high and low.

Thanks.

Negative Volume Index (NVI)

After an extensive search, i could not find this indicator. Would anyone have it ?

Thanks in advance.

metatrader broker speed test ea ....

i found it here in the forum

cant find it now

something with expert eart or similar

an ea that will messure the speed of order filling ..

it crashed my mt4 but i want to try again

has somebody released a list where i can see a ranking ??

Amazing indicator....need someone to stop it from repainting. Please help...

ashrafnajo:
Hi,

anyone have this indicator please post it here

thank you in advance

I have attached what I THINK, it is, with a lot less noise and more accurate, also configurable. Problem is that it repaints. The good part is it lets you know that the trend is about to change but it keeps repainting until it does then once the trend turns a couple of bars it won't retrace. It would be a valuable tool to know when to buy and sell if it would only come on once and not retrace, can anyone do this for me, reprogram it. It is called "Fractals - adjustable period."

Attached is a picture of it and the indicator.

Stand alone EA that will send SMS message on trade open...is there such a thing?

Hi All, good to be here again!

This is my first post here in a very long time. I've been away on account of heavy-duty medical problems.

Anyhow, I would like to know if there is an EA that will monitor trades opened by other EA's and send me an SMS

message when a trade is opened?

I thank you for your input and look forward to it.

Moneyline

arrow mtf macd

Hello ! I seek an indicator mtf macd with signal of arrow and alert Thanks

can someone identify this indicator please...

Specifically the indicator in the subwindow.

Thanks in advance...

sum_1

Files:

Is there working simple OCO EA for MT4?

Thanks,

Alice

MA Cross with Fibo Latitude Lines

Hi

Is there an indicator that when there is 13/62 ma cross would plot top and bottom lattitude line at 13, 21, 34 pips etc from the cross? And allow one to add more levels

Thanks

Gil

Is there an indicator which changes its color

Is there an indicator which changes its color when the price is above it (to Blue) and when the price is below it (to Red).

To make it clear is there a colored pivot indicator.

Thanks and Regards