Need help indentifying indicator - page 99

claretblue:
Here it is

Thanks Claretblue about the swap it was right if your talking about the all negative values far as i know most of the brokers nowadays are charging for swap so for the most part all negative swap, but if glass half full can go for the less negative swap Anyway changed the comments somewhat to reflect it and the spread was calculating wrong so fixed that.

Files:
swap.gif  44 kb

Mr Tools

Can you take the bugs out these indicators, I've only used the zigzag ones I don't know about the daily bar one, one or more keeps crashing my platforms? Thank you.

mrtools:
Thanks Claretblue about the swap it was right if your talking about the all negative values far as i know most of the brokers nowadays are charging for swap so for the most part all negative swap, but if glass half full can go for the less negative swap Anyway changed the comments somewhat to reflect it and the spread was calculating wrong so fixed that.

Many thanks for your work on this.

targus:
Mr Tools Can you take the bugs out these indicators, I've only used the zigzag ones I don't know about the daily bar one, one or more keeps crashing my platforms? Thank you.

Added some auto 5 digit seemed to have worked. One thing i did notice is the Nonlag Zigzag seemed to put a strain on my computer when i put it on the chart but no crashing.

Mr Tools

Great, many thanks.

Market Value Indicator

It seems that the new version is not calculating the spread properly - it only ever shows 0 or 1.

Files:

GAP Indicator

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has this indicator?

Files:

Adaptive MACD

Have been trying to find this indicator.

Can anyone share,

Thanks

claretblue:
It seems that the new version is not calculating the spread properly - it only ever shows 0 or 1.

your right, now it should be working correctly and it also should remove the comments when you remove the indicator now.

Files:

Anyone know these indicators?

Anyone know what indicators this guy is using seems like pivots is one of them? The others no idea.

‪Extreme Trader - 12/04/2008 * Day Trading * Making BIG Money on Emini S&P Futures * WATCH NOW!‬‏ - YouTube