Need help indentifying indicator - page 72

tweezer

Hi

Is there any indicator or EA to help me identify a tweezer top/bottom?

Unfortunately I'm not a programmer and I'm looking for something in MT4 which would give me an alert or a signal, like an arrow or plot text "TW" when a tweezer (2 long wicks) happens, I know it's easy to spot, but my criteria is for the tweezer ---> the last 2 candle's High or Low MUST be exactly at the same value with maximum 1pip difference with rising volume

I just can't find any similar signal or indicator on the internet, I searched a lot of forums like babypips, fores-tsd, etc, ... but no success so far, maybe you know something which would help me on this, probably you could write an expert for that in 5mins, I couldn't even in a month time as I don't really understand this MT4 programming, I tried this built-in Metaeditor, but seems very difficult for me.

Thank you

looking for script on MT4 to draw low/high and middle lines in a fixed period?

Im looking for script on MT4 to draw low/high and middle lines in a fixed period of time?

Anyone using something similar to this?

thx

There are many crossovers but what I have found over the time proves to be the best according to my trading style. I would be eternally grateful if someone could help me with this ...

This is a standard FX Sniper CCI T3 indicator which I use with default settings but instead of using it with plus or minus levels I use it with a LWMA cross ... given the price is below or above 50EMA ... even in ranging markets this indicator has never rendered me prone to a loss because I trade one side only ... towards which the market has the bias. I am attaching my template and the indicator here ... I want the cross of 3 LWMA and CCI 's T3 MA be planted in the shape of an up or down arrow on the bar of the chart along with an audible alert. I don't want alert and signal to appear when the bar closes but when it is penetrating. Attached is the FX Sniper T3 CCI indicator and my template ... as I have added an LWMA to it.

And an image of an indicator which needs be recognized:

Please please, any gracious coder out there who could tweak the changes according to my requirements ...

And if anyone could tell me what indicator is used in the attached image ???

Files:

pedrohg:
Hi

Is there any indicator or EA to help me identify a tweezer top/bottom?

You will find candle pattern indicators on forexbrace.com

MT Multi Pivots

Is there an MT4 indicator that shows Monthly, weekly, daily and hourly pivots with labels and inputs that allows users to change line colors etc. I've been searching but so far I couldn't find one.

Well,

I suppose I can reply for this request.

Also attatched template for you where it shows the way I had organiced it to be as neutral as possible to not disturb to read price and chart itself.

if you falling to one of those who prefer and can read chart itself rather than decorating it with any sily toys which have no edge to see what is all in the charts itself there is very neutral template for you with pivots.

- Kaori

Thanks a lot kaori.

Very kind of you supplying template with indies.

kaori:
I suppose I can reply for this request.

Also attatched template for you where it shows the way I had organiced it to be as neutral as possible to not disturb to read price and chart itself.

if you falling to one of those who prefer and can read chart itself rather than decorating it with any sily toys which have no edge to see what is all in the charts itself there is very neutral template for you with pivots.

- Kaori

Need Indicator forecast Daily Hi/Low

Hi,

Does anybody know an indicator that could help me for the future daily Hi/Low?

For example: an indicator to show me the approximate hi/low or daily range for tomorrow and for the next period.

Thanks in advance.

Main idea of pivot points is exactly that (with some mid levels shown)

Use any of the pivot indicators

imad2000:
Hi,

Does anybody know an indicator that could help me for the future daily Hi/Low?

For example: an indicator to show me the approximate hi/low or daily range for tomorrow and for the next period.

Thanks in advance.

I need

I need Indecator FX Multi meter IV Full And work