Need help indentifying indicator - page 13

I search for some indicators please help

I am searching for the following indicators in mq4 format FTI_TargetPoint ,FTI_TopBottom ,X-ArrZZx2 ,X-ZZ ,X-NonLagMA ,X 3 Semafor and X-Signals coz I searched for them all over the internet and I didn't find the code ;I want to study them and improve with the help of some good friends of mine that are really GOOD MQL4 programmers .Please anyone can help me?

Petor

dperfectone:
attached is the file for the red and blue line. hope someone can make this indicator not to repaint.

thank you.

_00_zz_window.ex4

_00_zz_window.mq4

Hellow, Dperfectone! Thank You very much! 00_ZZ_Window is perfect Indicator! Thank You!

Hi, please go to the following post :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179243

I think the indicator you'r looking for are a speciality of Xard777

vladv:
I am searching for the following indicators in mq4 format FTI_TargetPoint ,FTI_TopBottom ,X-ArrZZx2 ,X-ZZ ,X-NonLagMA ,X 3 Semafor and X-Signals coz I searched for them all over the internet and I didn't find the code ;I want to study them and improve with the help of some good friends of mine that are really GOOD MQL4 programmers .Please anyone can help me?

Lines

HI .......

Please see embed picture

These lines are manually drawn ?

if there is any indicator to draw these lines, please post it or lead me to its link

Thanks

Files:
1_2.gif  28 kb

Ea with Absolut Strenght Indi

Hi

is there any EA that use AbsolutStrenght Indi.

Found nothing with search

Thanks

arshadFX:
HI .......

These lines are manually drawn ?

if there is any indicator to draw these lines, please post it or lead me to its link

Thanks

1. ATL (auto trend llines) Адаптивные графические построения. - Forex forum Onix (Страница 5)

2.Golden section MetroFanTactic - Forex forum Onix (Страница 4)

Did you see such a picture? - MQL4 forum

Need help indentifying indicator

Can anybody help me to find this indicator?Thanks!

Files:
149_1.gif  51 kb

3 ccis (rsis) slope etc. (set to -1, +1), diff tfs in1 or could be something like this SVS_Trend_v2 - MQL4 Code Base

PW trend

I search for PW trend that showed in Finnsburry post on this thread, any help will be appreciated..

Regard

fxnewbie24

Looking for a code snippet to tell buy or sell

I am looking for a code snippet that for a specific symbol tells me if I should buy or sell. I want to take profit 10 pips away.

I don't mind paying for it if one can prove results.