LOOSER TRADING SYSTEM (Version 0.01-1/3) - page 2

guibernaua:
You do this only two times, right?

I mean, if first Long, then I put a Short Stop with SL, if both SL are hit, then nothing else done with this pair?

Thanks for your answer

Hi,

I did setup one account just to see what this is all about. But you can clearly see that it cannot win, You end up with 12 trades if things go against you in a choppy market and you will have 12 trades closed with 30 pip losses. In other word, you only need to have 10 losing days in a row to bust your $4000account.

In a ranging market this system will lose every day.

That is my experience. Just look into the logic of this. It cannot win. I am not trying to put it down, but be realistic. Math says cannot win.

After 24 hours I ended up with 11 closed trades with 30 pips losses on each and 1 trade was still open with a 50+ pip positive. This could not compensate for all the other losses.

So if you have your equity growing with this setup, then you had to be extremly lucky. Days like the last 24 hours will make you lose on this, unless the explanation on the setup is not right. I followed your instructions and the actual picture you included on the setup. For a short time it did go into positive equity, and that is the time in my opinion you should close all trades. but if you wait long enough eventually the market turns and you hit all stop losses. Then the newly opened trades will turn as well and hit stop losses on them also. So this method should have a close all EA attached to it which closes at a set equity gain. (Let's pray that it will hit the target before market turns.) Not just let it stay open without supervision.

LTS Performance

Here is the Performance from August 05 to August 11 on 1000 USD Account with 0.1 lot.

Files:

Hello Mr Guru

You mean after I stay in police station for 24 hours, exit all trade, enter again and call a police . Right !!!

Why does it work (if any ?)

ShayanAli,

I'm a newbie and i have some questions:

Can you explain more your idea?

Is it about correlation between pairs?

You are speeking about TP are SIN what does you mean ?

Thank in advance,

Multivrac

Question

ShayanAli,

Thank your for your intriguing system.

I have a question on step 3:

STEP 0.3 >> Immediately place again Entry stops exact at the Price where you Placed your Stop Loss, and now again place your stop loss for the second entry at the same price where you first entered. TP is a big SIN in this strategy (I bet that I will be questioned for this)

My decision was LONG with Stop Loss of 30.

I get stopped out on a pair. I enter again at the Stop Loss level LONG.

I cannot place the Stop Loss at the same price where I first entered - either I must then go short or place the Stop Loss 30 pips below - or I must place a pending order to again enter at the same price I did first time.

I dearly want to test your system, except I don't get this part. Would you be so kind as to help here?

Regards

Cor

hellooo,

anybody have update with this system?

i got 500 pips in 4 days in demo account

hello Shayan Ali, can it work in real account

set & forget ,

STEP 0.1 >> LONG or SHORT ALL 6 PAIRS

STEP 0.2 >> Now Immediately Place 30 PIPS Stop Loss for each pair. No Profit Target

STEP 0.3 >> Immediately place again Entry stops exact at the Price where you Placed your Stop Loss, without Stop Loss , and let it run

result for 4 days

Files:
statement.htm  32 kb

tt1262:
hellooo, anybody have update with this system?

Yeah, it will burn your account long term.

Great Success with this system.... The only KEY is consistency...