Jurik TrendStrength Ea - page 14

Thanks for your reply.

mrtools:
Hi Stanley, When i tested it i had the time parameters off, but if you wanted to use the time filter, would say best to not trade during the Asian session, maybe a little after 0 gmt to 07:30, MAYBE SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

stanley18:
Hi mrtools,

I am tesing JTS-1 ea, so what are the time parameters you recommended for GMT 0 borker?

Thanks

Hi Stanley,

When i tested it i had the time parameters off, but if you wanted to use the time filter, would say best to not trade during the Asian session, maybe a little after 0 gmt to 07:30, maybe something like that.

stanley18:
Thanks for your reply.

Sorry for the caps at the end hadn't had my second gallon of coffee yet,and didn't check my message

Hi mrtools,

I tesed JTS-1 ea with indicators form post #115 and post #123. But it didn't places any orders.

Did I miss anything?

Thanks.

stanley18:
Hi mrtools,

I tesed JTS-1 ea with indicators form post #115 and post #123. But it didn't places any orders.

Did I miss anything?

Thanks.

Hi Stanley,

Don't know, were you getting any errors in your experts tab,also what broker were you using may have been a problem with extra letter in the symbol name, and also what were your settings?

I didn't get any errors and I use default setting.

I'll change another broker to test it next week.

Thanks anyway.

stanley18:
I didn't get any errors and I use default setting.

I'll change another broker to test it next week.

Thanks anyway.

Stanley might want to try this version the default settings should be better for your 0 gmt broker, by default the Ea is using trend strength (RSX) in mode = 2 (signalling mode) and Absolute Strength on 30 minute timeframe in mode = 1 (trend confirmation),this setup worked for me on M15 chart pretty good. Now by default the Ea should be taking signals around London open, 7:GMT till 19:00 GMT this should keep it out of the Asian session.

Files:
jts-1a.mq4  31 kb

I'm really appreciative of your help.

Thanks.

mrtools:
Stanley might want to try this version the default settings should be better for your 0 gmt broker, by default the Ea is using trend strength (RSX) in mode = 2 (signalling mode) and Absolute Strength on 30 minute timeframe in mode = 1 (trend confirmation),this setup worked for me on M15 chart pretty good. Now by default the Ea should be taking signals around London open, 7:GMT till 19:00 GMT this should keep it out of the Asian session.

Hi mrtools.. how is going the performance of this EA ? what is the best pairs and TF ? I'm testing it on usd/jpy but it places few trades and take some days to close.

Good luck

Hi mrtools,

JTS-1a still not works for me. I add all the indicators in this thread

Could you take a look at this please?

Thanks.

mrtools: