ATR script

Hi guys,

I'm at lost here actually because I have this nice script that I use for trading. It's nice because it has an MM function to it.

The only problem is, I'm using M5 TF, but uses the value of M30 or H1 ATR, so I have to calculate the difference between M5 and M30/H1 ATR value. As we all know, we need to be quick in an M5 TF, so sometimes I miscalculated the value.

I'm hoping that there is someone here nice enough to help me adding the MTF function in this script as I know next to nothing in coding. You will make me a very happy person in this world if this can be materialized.

till later, thank you, and here's crossing my finger...

Files:
long_atr.mq4  17 kb
short_atr.mq4  17 kb

gilos:
Hi guys,

I'm at lost here actually because I have this nice script that I use for trading. It's nice because it has an MM function to it.

The only problem is, I'm using M5 TF, but uses the value of M30 or H1 ATR, so I have to calculate the difference between M5 and M30/H1 ATR value. As we all know, we need to be quick in an M5 TF, so sometimes I miscalculated the value.

I'm hoping that there is someone here nice enough to help me adding the MTF function in this script as I know next to nothing in coding. You will make me a very happy person in this world if this can be materialized.

till later, thank you, and here's crossing my finger...

No problem i added a new param TF ( time frame ) just change it to what you need when on 5 min.

-guyver

Files:
long_atr.mq4  17 kb
short_atr.mq4  17 kb

Thank you so much!

You cannot see this but i'm smiling very very broadly when I checked this thread.

I'll try this right away, but I think it will all be smooth sailing...

Thank you so much bro...pray that you'll get many more green pips in your trading.

gilos:
You cannot see this but i'm smiling very very broadly when I checked this thread.

I'll try this right away, but I think it will all be smooth sailing...

Thank you so much bro...pray that you'll get many more green pips in your trading.

lol, your welcome hope it works great for you. i am always involved in things currently with the stuff in my signature , inventing / testing and if good later live trading adding to portfolio

-guyver