Gmi - page 4

GMI - Onix

ZioBoje:
Hello.

What's the difference between new GMI-Onix system and the old one and why you decided to stop the first one and start with this new Onix?

Thanks,

ZioB

Dear ZioB,

Many thanks for your message.

The new GMI - Onix system utilizes a custom momentum indicator which has been programmed by our in-house coder.

The old system was based on moving averages and other indicators which we don't use anymore and so we stopped it.

We hope you value our new system and become one of our subscribers.

GMI - Onix | Rent a Signal

May the pips be with you!

Best Regards,

GMI

Money Management

Hello.

I'm evaluating to subscribe your system, but I'd like to know, first:

1. What's the correct money management (= fixed lots size x trade) to use with your new GMI-Onix system, considering to trade all pairs on a $2K account without any limitation on the allowed max number of open trades at once (36 up to now, in 4 weeks of trading on RAS)?

2. We saw, so far, up to 36 open trades at once: this number it's your maximum allowed at all or could I see also a higher number in the future?!...

Wait for your kind reply, thanks.

ZioB

GMI - Onix : Risk Management

ZioBoje:
Hello.

I'm evaluating to subscribe your system, but I'd like to know, first:

1. What's the correct money management (= fixed lots size x trade) to use with your new GMI-Onix system, considering to trade all pairs on a $2K account without any limitation on the allowed max number of open trades at once (36 up to now, in 4 weeks of trading on RAS)?

2. We saw, so far, up to 36 open trades at once: this number it's your maximum allowed at all or could I see also a higher number in the future?!...

Wait for your kind reply, thanks.

ZioB

Dear ZioB,

Please refer to the attached sheet for good risk management.

When we started the signal service, we were trading 10 micro lots (each lot is 0.01) on each pair so you will see 10 of them.

Sometimes, we may decide to trade 2 or 3 pairs at once depending on the market conditions, so each pair will have a max of 10 micro lots (each lot is 0.01), so if we are trading 3 pairs that would be like 30 open trades and so on.

If you wish to fix the lot size, you can do it in your RAS EA settings under 'Buyer_Lots_Multiplier'

There is a nice example in the Rentasignal_AUTOTRADING_account_GUIDE on page 24.

Here is the link...

http://www.rentasignal.com/downloads/Rentasignal_AUTOTRADING_accounts_GUIDE.pdf

Hope this help.

Best Regards,

GMI

Files:

GMI - Onix makes 2151 pips on the week

Dear Subscribers,

This is a weekly update on GMI's signal performance.

GMI has made 2151 pips on the week.

To subscribe please use the following link.

Best Regards,

GMI

P.S. Many thanks to our new subscribers

mahmood.alrayash:
Dear ZioB,

When we started the signal service, we were trading 10 micro lots (each lot is 0.01) on each pair so you will see 10 of them.

Sometimes, we may decide to trade 2 or 3 pairs at once depending on the market conditions, so each pair will have a max of 10 micro lots (each lot is 0.01), so if we are trading 3 pairs that would be like 30 open trades and so on.

If you wish to fix the lot size, you can do it in your RAS EA settings under 'Buyer_Lots_Multiplier'

There is a nice example in the Rentasignal_AUTOTRADING_account_GUIDE on page 24.

Here is the link...

Hope this help.

Best Regards,

GMI

This means that if I have an account of $2,000 and I fix the lots size to 0.01 x trade, I MUST limit the Max number of (simultaneously) open trades, through RAS web page (more particularly, the "Max Open Trades" parameter in the My account/MT4 risk settings/My subscribed signals section/GMI-ONIX), to 20 (twenty)?

Please, let me know if I'm correct, considering I just subscribed to your system (my RAS ID is "Take____time71") and I'm going to trade it live!

Thanks,

ZioB

mahmood.alrayash:
Dear ZioB,

Here is the link...

Hope this help.

Best Regards,

GMI

Dear GMI,

considering how the RAS MT4 account settings (and its EA) works, it's quite impossible set up the correct money management (tailored for each subscriber's account size) if you, for each signal, one time you trade a single (for instance) 0.22 lots, then you use 11 trades of 0.02 lots size each one!

So, PLEASE, in respect of your paying subscribers that are using your system in their LIVE account, risking REAL money (like me), think about the possibility to choose one single FIXED way to trade your system, that is, or with a single bigger lots size trade (i.e. 0.22) or, alternatively, with multiple lower lots size trades (i.e. 11x0.02 lots size trades).

I don't think change anything, by your side, decide a single way to trade your system, whatever it is.

Wait to know your decision here A.S.A.P., thanks.

ZioB

Rentasignal Buyer Setup Guide

ZioBoje:
Dear GMI,

considering how the RAS MT4 account settings (and its EA) works, it's quite impossible set up the correct money management (tailored for each subscriber's account size) if you, for each signal, one time you trade a single (for instance) 0.22 lots, then you use 11 trades of 0.02 lots size each one!

So, PLEASE, in respect of your paying subscribers that are using your system in their LIVE account, risking REAL money (like me), think about the possibility to choose one single FIXED way to trade your system, that is, or with a single bigger lots size trade (i.e. 0.22) or, alternatively, with multiple lower lots size trades (i.e. 11x0.02 lots size trades).

I don't think change anything, by your side, decide a single way to trade your system, whatever it is.

Wait to know your decision here A.S.A.P., thanks.

ZioB

Dear ZioB,

Many thanks for your enquiry.

It is possible to limit the number of orders received from your signal provider and to fix the lot size.

You can read about it on page 3 and 4 in the Rentasignal Buyer Setup Guide.

Here is the link....

http://www.rentasignal.com/downloads/Rentasignal_Buyer_Setup_Guide.pdf

Best Regards,

GMI

GMI - Onix weekly performance

Dear Subscribers,

This is a weekly update on GMI's signal performance.

GMI has lost 366 pips but made $ 443 profit on the week .

To subscribe please use the following link.

Best Regards,

GMI

P.S. To all new GMI subscribers this week please pm us for risk settings

Trend EA

Dear GMI Subscribers,

We would like to announce the launch of our new Expert Advisor trading signal service called 'GMI - Trend EA'

This service uses an Expert Advisor (EA) to trade the EUR/USD pair only.

No human intervention, No emotions, purely a robot trading.

To subscribe, please click on the link below.

GMI - Trend EA | Rent a Signal

Best Regards,

GMI

Trend EA - Weekly update

Dear Subscribers,

Thanks for all the new and old subscribers.

GMI - Trend EA has produced 161 pips for the week.

To subscribe, please click on the following link -

GMI - Trend EA | Rent a Signal

Best Regards,

GMI