Goldmine! - page 22

Have to be out today. Will see how the market closes.

Safe trading to all.

Fx4Newbies

Market Wrap-Up

Hello again,

We've made it through another week.

Attached is the EU...it finally did fall, not very willingly though. Drew in a light blue triangle...will see if the market rolls around then breaks out of it. Might be an interesting beginning come Sunday.

Have a wonderful weekend.

FX4Newbies

P.S. Added a close-up of the same chart.

Files:

Goldmine Updates

Hello Traders/Viewers,

Some very interesting developments have come about...there has been an interest in receiving signals by traders on other forums. I have therefore decided to start offering free signals via my blog. This is not expected to begin until July 26th with the London Session. I will be posting updates as they come, just wanted to give you a heads-up.

Take care,

More Updates

Hello again traders,

If you would like to receive the free signals I mentioned in the previous email, please visit My Pitchfork Goldmine Blog.

I will continue to post chart set-ups here for the EurUsd.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Updates

Hello again,

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

For those of you who have signed up on the blog for the free signals, I will have some test runs perhaps starting tonight if I see a good setup and entry. It will be sent to the email you entered when you completed the form.

We are scheduled to officially begin next Sunday at midnight. Please give me your thoughts as these initial tests come through this week.

Will continue to post the usual EurUsd H1 charts here.

Thanks for your feedback. Here we go .

FX4Newbies

Hanging On A Cliff

Hello again traders,

The EurUsd seems to be doing some stunts...hanging on the edge. Will be watching...

Files:

Euro Up Higher?

Hello Traders,

Been watching the Euro as I prepare for sending test signals this week...it has been trying to decide...am I going higher? See bullish sentiment on longer time frames.

Have to step out though. Will see what the market gives.

Take care,

Files:

ML Target Hit!!!

Good Morning Traders,

Price shot up and hit the ML target of teal fork. Just another example for newbies to see this wonderful tool in action!

Files:

Bullish Sentiment Kicked In!

Hello Traders,

Chart attached showing price found support...been looking for a while, then popped. Expect it to go higher.

Be careful...confirm your entry if trading.

FX4Newbies

Files:

Price Failed Target.

Hello Traders,

Attached is the chart for the signal issued via email. Price failed to reach initial yellow target of earlier post. Did not find support at red U-MLH or green L-MLH. Trade was profitable for about 13 pips before losing steam. Became a sell around red line. Time-frame: M15.

On to the next hunt.

FX4Newbies

Files: