T101 basket trading system - math analysis - page 7

Thanks, indeed, those results are impressive. Yet, I bet, that average trader wont achieve them, let alone beginner. But indeed, the system is much closer to +1000 pips per week than to -1000

PS. Yeah, I'm also trading 2 pairs in opposite, so it is like 12buys+2sells.

what if i explain what T101 system is to you, and you translate the Russian language?

the process may take 10+ hours, if needed. we can discuss over phone or skype.

Seemingly this EA display Russian language, most of us cannot understand it.

echelon4x:
I don't really understand the T101 system enough yet to make any use of this EA, though you may find it handy in your investigations. From what I can see, the EA can be run in totally automatic mode, semi-automatic or manual. This should be an invaluable tool in trading the T101 system and I'll be interested to hear how you experts get on with it.

Hi Charvo,

I'm not a Russian speaker, I just translated the EA as much as I could using on-line translators.

You shouldn't be seeing Russian text on the screen - the translated version of the EA is included in my previously attached zip file called BasketBull_English.zip. There are a couple of minor errors on the screen: "Trash" should read "Basket", "Par" should read "Pairs" and "Roll Cart" should read "Reverse Basket", apart from that most of the other text should be ok (though the translation of some of the statuses displayed isn't quite right).

I'm happy to chat further on the system which will certainly help my understanding, though I can't guarantee it will help the translation lol.

Oh, man, you spent some serious efforts doing this. Thanks again!

I'll spend some serious time reading into these too, this weekend. Will report back.

echelon4x:
Hi Charvo,

I'm not a Russian speaker, I just translated the EA as much as I could using on-line translators.

You shouldn't be seeing Russian text on the screen - the translated version of the EA is included in my previously attached zip file called BasketBull_English.zip. There are a couple of minor errors on the screen: "Trash" should read "Basket", "Par" should read "Pairs" and "Roll Cart" should read "Reverse Basket", apart from that most of the other text should be ok (though the translation of some of the statuses displayed isn't quite right).

I'm happy to chat further on the system which will certainly help my understanding, though I can't guarantee it will help the translation lol.

charvo:
Seemingly this EA display Russian language, most of us cannot understand it.

Problem lies with the Fonts used. I changed all to Arial Bold and it solved this. Fonts have been given with the EA but it somehow didn't work.

Thanks for the tip. I did it.

But the EA give a smile face on up-right corner and a text of "START ADVISER" on screen, and that's all it gives.

I double click the "start adviser" and drag it on screen, however, no feedback of whatsoever.

The manual is too difficult to read, still unable to figure out what/how......

IamTHAT:
Problem lies with the Fonts used. I changed all to Arial Bold and it solved this. Fonts have been given with the EA but it somehow didn't work.

Hi charvo,

You may be getting an error because your demo doesn't cater for all pairs the EA wants to trade - check the experts tab to see if there are errors in there.

I've used the EA on FxPro, Alpari UK and GoMarkets demos successfully.

I've attached the version 7.0 of the system which should be easier to install as the single archive file contains everything you need.

Files:

echelon4x:
Hi charvo, I've attached the version 7.0 of the system which should be easier to install as the single archive file contains everything you need.

Thanks a lot for this EA. It took a couple of successful trades for about 400 pips. Evrything looks fine with this one.

Hi IamTHAT,

Glad to hear that you have managed a couple of successful trades with this EA. Would you be so kind as to advise which settings you were using. I have been playing with this all week but as yet have not been able to get a positive result!

Your insight would be greatly received.

Thanks.

wingate:
Hi IamTHAT,

Glad to hear that you have managed a couple of successful trades with this EA. Would you be so kind as to advise which settings you were using. I have been playing with this all week but as yet have not been able to get a positive result!

Your insight would be greatly received.

Thanks.

I used the latest EA V7.0 along with the the preset provided. I have not altered any setting. There are too many variables so it could be onfusing if we start playing around with it.

More than entry, exits were perfect.