Dynamic EAs - page 17

mrtools

if for a problem, given a solution (whatever it) .... hint .... agree, .. the bad thing is, when we receive nothing, ... We do not know if the answer to been seen ...

bebeshel:
if for a problem, given a solution (whatever it) .... hint .... agree, .. the bad thing is, when we receive nothing, ... We do not know if the answer to been seen ...

Please test this version trailing stop seems to be working in this version, think it would be wise to use a large value for the extern double Length = 50; to give the trade plenty of room to do its thing and not stop out prematurely.The Ea is now using this new -1 version of the indicator which is same except without the alerts which aren't needed in a Ea.

mrtools

This EA "Envelop Dss Jurik newsfilter Trend 1 ", is closing the open poziciones when:

1 ).... the closing price of the candle is >=/<= that trend Jurik envelope (depending on whether we bought / sold)

or

2) ... when only touches the trend Jurik envelope??

mrtools

Sorry I had to change the name of the EA (I wrote it wrong)

This EA "Jurik Trend Envelop Dss newsfilter 1 ", is closing the open poziciones when:

1 ).... the closing price of the candle is >=/<= that trend Jurik envelope (depending on whether we bought / sold)

or

2) ... when only touches the trend Jurik envelope??

mrtools

As can be seen on this date you said the first conditions of EA Project volty Bressert news Dss filter:

"04-18-2011, 5:22 a.m.

Project news volty Bressert Dss Ea filter

This Ea trailing Not 100% sure is working Correctly, changed out the trailing ema to Volty Trailing Stop, added TSD news filter, Which Also think it is working, But Not 100% sure again, as Have Been Issues HAVING internet connection, so Need a lot of help testing and feedback, positive or negative.

Trading Signals for buy blue Should Be dss if current bar is Greater Than blue dss dss current and previous bar is green and dotted entre solid green and previous dss is less than or equal to solid green line channel, sell is Opposite. "

But as you can see in this picture with the EA "Jurik Trend Envelope -1", which has changed only the "VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2"with "Jurik trend envelope", do not have all the conditions but the EA to open a pozicion sales

conditions are not met:

1) current dss is between dotted red and solid red

2) previous dss is greater than or equal to solid red line channel

bebeshel:
As can be seen on this date you said the first conditions of EA Project volty Bressert news Dss filter:

"04-18-2011, 5:22 a.m.

Project news volty Bressert Dss Ea filter

This Ea trailing Not 100% sure is working Correctly, changed out the trailing ema to Volty Trailing Stop, added TSD news filter, Which Also think it is working, But Not 100% sure again, as Have Been Issues HAVING internet connection, so Need a lot of help testing and feedback, positive or negative.

Trading Signals for buy blue Should Be dss if current bar is Greater Than blue dss dss current and previous bar is green and dotted entre solid green and previous dss is less than or equal to solid green line channel, sell is Opposite. "

But as you can see in this picture with the EA "Jurik Trend Envelope -1", which has changed only the "VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2"with "Jurik trend envelope", do not have all the conditions but the EA to open a pozicion sales

conditions are not met:

1) current dss is between dotted red and solid red

2) previous dss is greater than or equal to solid red line channel

Please before immediately trashing the Ea check your settings, and make sure you are absolutely right !!!

mrtools

Ok, your right, ...sorry.

mrtools

mrtools,

in the first place, I thank particularly profound "Thanks" for all the work done, for me particularly.

In the second place I wanted to ask you to make the same changes in EA: "Volty Dss newsfilter" As a fact, for EA, "Jurik Trend Envelope"for the Trailing Stop, the difference is that the trailing stop = VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2. ..

Thanks.

mrtools

I do not know because the same indicator, "Dynamic zig zag zone Bressert Dss etc ... that in the picture" in M15 is downloaded fine, but nooooo....in M30.

Herramintas ----History Center ---- --- M15, M30 etc

I downloaded the historical,at tools : M15 and M30 but nothing ... ?

Has someone any idea?

PS. It does not happen for all the currencies: but in others such as:

EURAUD; AUDJPY; GBPCHF; EURAUD, GBPJPY, AUDUSD in all this is happening.

Thanks

mrtools

I forgot the pictures ....

I do not know because the same indicator, "Dynamic zig zag zone Bressert Dss etc ... that in the picture" in M15 is downloaded fine, but nooooo....in M30.

Herramintas ----History Center ---- --- M15, M30 etc

I downloaded the historical,at tools : M15 and M30 but nothing ... ?

Has someone any idea?

PS. It does not happen for all the currencies: but in others such as:

EURAUD; AUDJPY; GBPCHF; EURAUD, GBPJPY, AUDUSD in all this is happening.