My New Day Trading System-rate and test - page 19

brooky29:
Salc.

I am not often blunt but this is for your own good.

Here in Australia if you don't pay the dues you don't get the prawn.

Start again at post one until you get to here. If you cannot work out what you need by the time you get to this post, you are not ready to trade this strategy.

All the attachments are available throughout the thread and do not need to be reposted. There are at least 7 references to and similar to w2000.

Short for Williams Percent Range 2000 level.

This can be a very profitable strategy if played right and you need to get it very straight in your head first. This is not a simple newbie sucker 2xMA's crossed put the money in the bag (yeh right) strategy.

I don't mean to offend, but this game is tough and I really don't want to hear you have lost real money.

Cheers.

Brookey,

As always your contributions are awesome. Thanks so much. We should have this thing figured out soon .

mike78:
Hi Cyclesurfer,

Unfortunately I couldn't send you a pm as my tsd inbox has been filled with imaginary mails and is apparently full, may have something to do with me canceling my "elite" subscription!

Anyways, on my last post on tsd, I just wanted to say to thank you for providing this thread which made me focus more on the actual indicators on MT4 platform rather than looking for things with fancy titles. Needless to say I have graduated with flying colours after 6-7 months of turmoil, but I do not think it would've been possible without this thread.

My advice to everyone who is going through what i've been through:

1. Why use a system which you cannot trade from a 1MIN chart??? thats where the action is, anything else is gambling, especially if you have to use a SL of > 12-15 pips tops.

2. If a system looks complicated its probably rubbish

3. Everything you need, apart from pivots, is already on MT4, just think about what they actually do and whats on the chart, engage your brain, do not listen to hype and complicated bs.

4. If I can do it, you can do it too

5. Do not waste time looking for magical indicators, again they already exist in MT4, so engage your brain;

6. A simple hint for you now: try to figure out how you can use a couple of MT4 indicators if eg EURUSD will break a R pivot; now do the same for support pivots; thats how I started. Once you do this, you own the house, and you will take their money.

7. Remember, it is not the mountains you climb that will grind you down, it is the pebbles in your shoes, and there are a lot of those in forex market, and they come in the shape of failed traders selling bs and those that use 50-300 pips SL!

so Good luck

Is this really your last post ( ) or did I misunderstand you? I'm glad if this thread helped you in any way. I have found the W2000 to be a refreshingly simple approach myself.

IMO, your advise is quite good. New forex traders take heed.

In the last six months or so I have found that it is a much better strategy in general to catch the price at a certain level then to chase it all over the place. "Cyclesurfing" if you will..hehehehe. The price MUST move. Our job is to catch the wave in w/e direction it does move in.

there are many type of traders and contributors here

some are contributors, some got insight, some know how to code

if we want a chatroom -- password is quite powerless and useless

BUT

by clicking on each person NAME, we do know HOW GOOD, how constructive criticism (I wish I got some constructive comment too, as I just want to proof or disproof EA CONCEPT will work, without running any EA on my MT4)

by FIND ALL POST BY #############

i.e. I don't recommend any chat roulette site like paltalk, skype -- ( if we want ELITE members in that group that know charting, forex or coding)

we can INSTALL IMVU software from imvu.com -- 3 D chat

we could create a chatroom there -- 3 dimensional , quite like cartoon 2nd LIFE -- then we could use TINY.cc etc to upload images (charting)

so we can HAVE a ELITE and expert group -- for knowledge EXCHANGES

I could organise all that -- i.e. set up a GMAIL to do that

so we could have some GOOD MEMBER to engage in discussion

i.e. member have to demonstrate that in the last 3 to 4 months, they are REAL GOOD members in this forum -- with contribution, code modification or give very Generous comment from their FOREX experience

---- myself , I am not into those 1M 5M trade, not even download the indicator mention, but I think I could learn from you guy to accelerate my knowledge, at the present time, I do have a assumption what short term trading mean -- are those EA or people try to hedge, roll on with their profit or they really see some UNIVERSAL SIGN of an indicator that is INVISIBLE to the un-train naked eyes,

I don't have a research conclusion yet on small TF trading -- with current market scenario (may jun)

this is in response to the post comment >>>

I'm currently searching for a good free chat software so that we can create a W2000 room where we can all look for trades and advise one another in real time. Skype

xx3xxx:
there are many type of traders and contributors here

some are contributors, some got insight, some know how to code

if we want a chatroom -- password is quite powerless and useless

BUT

by clicking on each person NAME, we do know HOW GOOD, how constructive criticism (I wish I got some constructive comment too, as I just want to proof or disproof EA CONCEPT will work, without running any EA on my MT4)

by FIND ALL POST BY #############

i.e. I don't recommend any chat roulette site like paltalk, skype -- ( if we want ELITE members in that group that know charting, forex or coding)

we can INSTALL IMVU software from imvu.com -- 3 D chat

we could create a chatroom there -- 3 dimensional , quite like cartoon 2nd LIFE -- then we could use TINY.cc etc to upload images (charting)

so we can HAVE a ELITE and expert group -- for knowledge EXCHANGES

I could organise all that -- i.e. set up a GMAIL to do that

so we could have some GOOD MEMBER to engage in discussion

i.e. member have to demonstrate that in the last 3 to 4 months, they are REAL GOOD members in this forum -- with contribution, code modification or give very Generous comment from their FOREX experience

---- myself , I am not into those 1M 5M trade, not even download the indicator mention, but I think I could learn from you guy to accelerate my knowledge, at the present time, I do have a assumption what short term trading mean -- are those EA or people try to hedge, roll on with their profit or they really see some UNIVERSAL SIGN of an indicator that is INVISIBLE to the un-train naked eyes,

I don't have a research conclusion yet on small TF trading -- with current market scenario (may jun)

this is in response to the post comment >>>

I'm currently searching for a good free chat software so that we can create a W2000 room where we can all look for trades and advise one another in real time. Skype

Thanks for the tip xx3, I will check it out. We could make it a vote. I don't really care what software it is as long as it's free and lets us talk. Video is not required.

I think the best solution for that is an IRC channel. You can have a private channel where people can join only after invitation. Then you can also have people come in but that can only read and not write. Then again normal users that can read and write, and at the end, users with some privilegies like inviting other users or kick them out and ban from channel.

Cyclesurfer:
Thanks for the tip xx3, I will check it out. We could make it a vote. I don't really care what software it is as long as it's free and lets us talk. Video is not required.

there's one called omnovia

P.S. I haven't tried it myself, but I heard it's good.

Cyclesurfer:
Hey guys,

So sorry for my AWOL ness...

Anyway after that I got called away on something totally unavoidable.

Hi Cy, Good to see you back. What's her name.

Will input more soon.

Cheers.

brooky29:
Hi Cy, Good to see you back. What's her name.

Will input more soon.

Cheers.

HA! How do you know these things!!?!

BTW, are you on linkedin?

salc:
I think the best solution for that is an IRC channel. You can have a private channel where people can join only after invitation. Then you can also have people come in but that can only read and not write. Then again normal users that can read and write, and at the end, users with some privilegies like inviting other users or kick them out and ban from channel.

Great ideas guys, will look into them.

BTW if anyone is on linkedin and would like to link up let me know.