My New Day Trading System-rate and test - page 15

4newbie:
nice strategy

Thanks...we're still testing .

Boll Pocket Indicator

Cy n Guys Hi,

You might find this Indi a little more friendly without the dll calls. None needed.

1- Adjustable Boll periods

2- Both bolls share same dev

3- Candle size adjustable

4- Select a) Histo full High Low candle

b) Histo Open to Close. Much better option I think.

Fantastic to use near pivots n fibs n 4ma like Cy said.

Re the system.I am probably like you guys and working through different setups that are a little more rinse n repeat. Can I say though that out of the last 7 trades, the only 2 I lost were dicretionary trades not based on the system

Cheers till later.

ps. Be careful it's a little turbulent out there at the moment.

Files:

brooky29:
Cy n Guys Hi,

You might find this Indi a little more friendly without the dll calls. None needed.

1- Adjustable Boll periods

2- Both bolls share same dev

3- Candle size adjustable

4- Select a) Histo full High Low candle

b) Histo Open to Close. Much better option I think.

Fantastic to use near pivots n fibs n 4ma like Cy said.

Re the system.I am probably like you guys and working through different setups that are a little more rinse n repeat. Can I say though that out of the last 7 trades, the only 2 I lost were dicretionary trades not based on the system

Cheers till later.

ps. Be careful it's a little turbulent out there at the moment.

Brookey you Auzzie bastard!! That's so awesome! It's an exact replica! I'll have to buy you a beer or something for that....coolness. No evil DLLs .

I suppose that this indie alone could be used as a scalper on 5m or 15m time frame but I don't have time to test that atm. Meanwhile I'll keep using as a trade management tool.

Brookes, what do you know about Murrey Math? The concept looks really fascinating.

I don't mean to flood you guys with trading ideas but this indicator is really cool.

I think it might have a place in the Willams2000 system or as a worthy stand alone. It breaks the price window up into 8 zones. 1 and 8 are supposed to be the long term support and resistance. You want to go long at 1 and short at 8 although the system is more complicated than that. I think line 3 is a pivot point.

I guess you could find lots of indicator, then do your own mix and match -- to see which ones you prefer

if you are talking wiring of money TT -- maybe I could provide you a few shot SC of the research templates that I have -- but I cannot promise the Outcome as I am testing it too -- may contact me in PM , if you are so rich

I am trying a old tro indicator -- but amazingly quite good in these days GU

Forex Cockpit

Hey guys,

I'm leaning towards this configuration for my trade management. I made a video that explains the various indicators a bit You can find it here

A lot of them I have described elsewhere in this thread but not in such a dynamic way. Any videos that I post will be "first take" meaning that I record it and post it. No editing and no waiting till I get a good trade to post. It goes up whether I made money or not.

In this video I describe the concept of consolidation in the 4period MA indicator and how to use it take advantage of the "Power Keg" situation. This is an actual signal that can be taken but I want to stress that in the context of the WIlliam's2000 system I am using this set up to give me a better idea of where I stand in the trade.

I wasn't able to add audio to this one so sorry for the quality. Also my explanations in the video are short so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

The indicators are attached. You will find the Market Facilitation Index in MT4 already.

Here's the template.

Files:

Files:
murraymath.gif  30 kb

Files:

Cy. Glad you got the rainbow working. Don,t forget to put chart to foreground.

Just nailed a few more pips on a -60 Usd Jpy.

This is where I find the rainbow works well as confirmation.

Took the trade on the run with a really tight trailer as I could see it was probably going to stall at the bottom of the belly full of bears at end of white arrow.

This lined up perfectly with your 4ma and was extended into our new Boll_Pocket. Plenty of divergence against the trade in the oscillator as well. Lovely momentum scalp using wpr2000 as the trigger. Look where the price is now.

Earlier trigger was against the rainbow so I did not take it. Notice the red tick up as opposed to the red waterfall in the second trade. Also bearing in mind this is a retrace bottom up WPR2000 trade which I believe is against the rules

Files:
usdjpy.gif  36 kb

Hello All.

Just thought I would post this chart because I have seen this scenario again and again on all timeframes.

This pattern is rock solid and looks the same whether it is M1 H1 or Daily.

If you have been following Cy's system you would surely have noticed the

amount of signals that come as a reject of the -60 or -40 line.

This chart shows a beautiful example of why and how incredibly tradeable this setup is.

We all know the power of the triple top or bottom. The new Boll_Pocket indi shows them up like dog- --ts. Combine this with the huge divergence from

the Roc oscillator, yellow force line in the oscillator going down,the big brown belly full of bears, the reject from a major Murray maths line and a reverse -60 WPR cross and bingo.

I have had a look over the charts and honestly, the amount of times you see this pattern is amazing.

All pairs show it the same way, and I bet you the price ends up around the base of the belly. Good TP1 point.

Well im glad I got that off my chest.

Cheers.

PS:

Price at the belly bottom now as I am posting.

Files:
wpr_retace.gif  37 kb